Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Going back on Amazon chat. This is hugely disappointing.

Got a reply that said it is in the shipping process and that they dispatch 24 hours a day.

Basically, no idea.

Last edited:
The number of times I've checked my Amazon account today is crazy. :lol

feel sorry for you guys on amazon, i think if you want on day of release or a shade before you need to use someone other than them like shop-to (if you dont mind paying "import" type prices that is) but shop around there are some trust worthy online companies out there other than amazon

Unfortunately I have some bad news. I was unable to get through to the fulfillment centre via either phone or instant message, so I contacted a supervisor who looked into this situation for me. He informed me that his system indicates that the parcel could arrive up to ten days late. I'm afraid I don't have an explanation as to the reason behind this. Our own system on site has not appeared to update with this information, so it is something I will need to report.

Oh great.

Wtf the great bill o reilly!someone who has put together the downloaded teams has him as left hand finger spin! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST BOWLERS EVER, its got to be an india fan I bet they have zaheer in there as an express quick!

Just cancelled my order with Amazon since they still haven't despatched and in no way do I believe it will arrive tomorrow!. Rung a lovely guy at GAMESEEK who is spoke to and has immediately dispatched a copy of the PS3 version to me this minute via special delivery! Gameseek for me next time - thats what I call SERVICE!!

I'm one of the people who Amazon appears to have let-down. Tried calling my local GAME to see if I can pick it up from them tomorrow morning instead but they aren't picking up.

Ordered from Amazon but still hasn't been dispatched.

Do you think its still possible for me to receive it tomorrow?

If not could I pre-order it online from Game, and pick it up instore tomorrow?

just got a text message from GAME saying
"Just to let you know your copy of Don Bradman Cricket 14 will be in tomorrow and held for 48hrs! Don't forget your Trade Ins!!"

Can't wait to go and get my copy at 9am :).

just got a text message from GAME saying
"Just to let you know your copy of Don Bradman Cricket 14 will be in tomorrow and held for 48hrs! Don't forget your Trade Ins!!"

Can't wait to go and get my copy at 9am :).

How did you get them to hold it for you :)?

Users who are viewing this thread