buying the game from england

B

benbuet

hi all,i live in england and have an english playstation 2,ive decided ova the last few days that i cant wait till march and im ordering a cricket 2004 from dvdcrave.com.My question is will the aussie version of cricket 2004 work on my english playstation 2??
cheers

have u got it from dvdcrave then for ur english playstation.sorri dnt mean 2 sound like a wanka but i wana make sure someone has done it and it definetly works.cheers.how long did it take 2 get 2 u aswell

I have the Aussie version and it works pefectly on my English PS2. The only difference is you get Brett Lee on the box cover instead of an English player, so theres no point in waiting. I ordered last Friday with DHL and got the game this Tuesday, it should only take 3-5 days with DHL.

Isnt there the possibility that the games bugs will be fixed for the u.k. release? EA have 2 motnhs to do so :angry: Are there going to be no differences between the UK and Aussie version? thanks!

Most probably not because all releases of the same games uses the same code, but as I said MOST PRBABLY not but maybe about a 5% chance of it being spruced up!!!

wat about canadian ps2 will it on canadian ps2?????????????????
plaz say yes ;D: ;D: :D :D

Originally posted by uman@Dec 21 2003, 08:17 PM
wat about canadian ps2 will it on canadian ps2?????????????????
plaz say yes ;D:? ;D:? :D? :D
Probably not as it's NTSC and not PAL over there......

Steve.

Originally posted by benbuet@Dec 20 2003, 04:28 AM
have u got it from dvdcrave then for ur english playstation.sorri dnt mean 2 sound like a wanka but i wana make sure someone has done it and it definetly works.cheers.how long did it take 2 get 2 u aswell
I've orderered mine from NZ...impatient as I am I probably won't get mine til after Xmas...

Steve.

Users who are viewing this thread