C09 FAQ: Ashes Cricket Issues, Fixes and Common Questions

please help dude.

i have borrowed it from my friend. so i don't have the manual. i know you must be thinking i am kind of stupid but i really don't know.

How to save a game in the middle of an innings??

would appreciate if u help.....

I don't have the game, but im guessing if its like BLIC2007-- just end an over hit pause and save. But i don't have it so it might be different.

I want this game desperately run on my lappie

please tell me how to fix securerom problem and yes its running in CTRL DEL ALT mode not working but...

pleasee..... can nybody help me///////

i instal ac09 demo but it not work when i try to start game it does not start. i have intel(r) graphic card.plz help me

Ashes In-Game Menu

Hello,
I have a query related to the in-game menu of the game. I have searched the forums for an answer but was unable to get any results.

My question is that is there an in-game menu for the game. Is there any way to save the game in between. I have tried almost all keys on my keyboard to do this.

Any help will be greatly appreciated,
Chinmaya

P.S. Also, is there any way we can see the whole list of controls in the game or configure them? I already know them but, just wondering.

17722594.jpg

Can my game work?

rahulkhush added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Is there any way to work this game?

17722594.jpg

Can my game work?

rahulkhush added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Is there any way to work this game?

you have to change your graphics card because i was facing this problem but now i change my graphics card and the game runs prefect on my pc.
I think you need atleast 512 mb graphics card for running this game.

please help/advise

Hello guys.
I was to purchase the PS3 version after hearing that many of the problems in Ashes 2009 game have been patched up, and its great gameplay now. But now having doubts, if the patches have fixed only the PC version or are their downloads correcting the ps3 version too? If PS3 game is also fixed to a great extent, I am more than likely to buy it.

Many thanks in advance.

My question is that is there an in-game menu for the game. Is there any way to save the game in between. I have tried almost all keys on my keyboard to do this.

Have you tried pressing the "P" key?

how to invite someone in ur friends list to a game online?

You have to create an unranked match. Make sure to put 1 private slot so that randoms dont join. Then press Triangle on ps3 (not sure of PC) and it will bring up your friends list, then just choose whoever you want to invite.

Doesnt anyone here have a solution to removing the black bars when playing on a non widescreen monitor? This problem has already been raised by others yet seems to be ignored with people posting trivial comments. Can we please focus on getting some of the fundamental problems solved rather than just contributing with trivial issues such as " how to play sweep shots etc'

It really gets on my nerves how complacent these game developers are. One minute they produce games which dont support widescreen monitors the next they produce games which dont support non widescreen monitors. Seriously wake up and stop being incompetent. I will return it asap.

Users who are viewing this thread