C09 FAQ: Ashes Cricket Issues, Fixes and Common Questions

How many controllers are needed to play co-op in ashes cricket? can I play with just one?

Everytime i try playing online, it says 'This version is not compatible' etc, I`ve got both patches installed, any help?

Everytime i try playing online, it says 'This version is not compatible' etc, I`ve got both patches installed, any help?

The beta 2 server has been taken out of service due to the demise of Transmission. The only way to play online is by installing the original version of the game without patches. Many people install two versions on their computer by copying the folder to another place, having that as their online version and then installing another version with patches on top to play off-line. be warned though the picture of online play is of people getting utterly frustrated by quitters. I only play Ashes off-line, which I find perfectly enjoyable. Hope this helps.

Ahh...alright cheers Dutchad. i`ll be fine playing off-line :p

Try the Howsdat! program as well. If you find batting too easy you can adjust the batsmen's confidence to make it necessary to rebuild an innings more often.

Guys..Plz help!!
After complete installation and if I double click cricket2009.exe file, nuthing happens.
Is there a problem in installation??

hi
Guys Plz Help Me Out

I have these config

Intel Duol Core 2.7Ghz Processsor
1Gb Rm
Motherboard DG31PR
Hard disk 160Gb
with Window 7

when ever i try to run the AC09 it doesnt start, i think the problem is for Graphic Card Now I want to purchase Graphic Card Plz You Guys Help Me Out that i should purchase which graphic card my budget is pak rupee 6500/=
with this budget following card is available
Geforce 9400 1Gb 64Bit
Geforce 9500 512MB 128Bit

so plz guys tell which one is best card to play AC09

got a question, i got this game and cannt find mohammed yousef (pakistan) in the game? why is this?

Because when the game was released M Yousuf was not under a Pakistan contract, he was still involved with the ICL.

Users who are viewing this thread