C09 FAQ: Ashes Cricket Issues, Fixes and Common Questions

i got problem in custom player so the problem is

i created one custom player and edit in pakistan squad but the problem is that its shows in the squad but when i play a one day international when i go to edit home team means my team the custom player is not in the squad what is the problem how should i play with custom player plz help me.

Is there a way custom fields can be saved? rather than setting up fields everytime.

Is their is any way that i can assign a particular bat to sachin, as sachin uses Transmission bat in the game and when i replaces the bat all the players having transmission bat gets the addidas bat, is their is anyway that only sachin carries addidas bat....

tendlya33 added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

How to play advance shot ?

By pressing left shift & left Ctrl at the same time.....

Last edited:
patches (work)

is the patches that you guys are making does it work on ps3 if yes them how to do it

how to install new bats

hi l need help installing new bats can someone please help me desperately

I am Confused

Hi everyone.

I've got a problem with the game. Iv'e got the game on playstation 3 and i was wondering how i am meant to download patches or anything else to my playstation? I think most have you got in on pc so its easy and simple to download updates and bats etc...but for the playstation users its confusing. Can anyone enlighten me?? Thanks

Player requests

thread made for people to request players to be made

ashleyj123 added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

I would like players such as:
steve smith
ajmal shahzad

Help needed please

hey...i was really excited to play some cricket game after a long long time but im so dissapointed with this one...oim playing the pc version and i hav some really big issues

1)its nearly impossible to play spinners i dont knw why they never do it right the timmigns always wrong

2)batsmen after number 5 play the shot on their own even if i dont press the timing button they play it on their own so early that i get bowled everyt ime

3)i cant bowl at all whenever i bowl its a no ball, i dont know with which button should i stop the speed bolwing meter to deliver the bowl

4)computers bowl alot of no balls

help me please?

Is their is any way that i can assign a particular bat to sachin, as sachin uses Transmission bat in the game and when i replaces the bat all the players having transmission bat gets the addidas bat, is their is anyway that only sachin carries addidas bat....
hi l need help installing new bats can someone please help me desperately

See My Tutorial

guys i have a frontech usb vibrational joystick (model JIL-1731).
it gets detected by the game but it dosent work at all....
Is there some way i can fix it????

Hey guys.

This sounds like a dumb question but how do you sweep and reverse sweep in Ashes Cricket 2009 for PC?

Hey guys.

This sounds like a dumb question but how do you sweep and reverse sweep in Ashes Cricket 2009 for PC?

there is no reversweep in ashes 2009 sweep just play to the leg side while spinner is bowling batswen will sweep

Users who are viewing this thread