C2k5 Player Editor

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Permissions are fine.

Says 'An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
(Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)'

Any ideas how to resolve it?

Jeanre

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Treva, I have the same problem as what you had, can you please explain how I disable the previews in the settings file?

r_o_x_e_n

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
error

plz help me i can not start player editer.exe

when i start app. this error is shown
"the application failed to initialize properly (0*000007b). Click on OK to terminate the application"
what i do ??

i have installed net framework
:noway

plz help me
:noway:noway:noway:noway

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
I've player Editor and also .net framework 4.0 But when I try to install it (.net framework 4.0), it says that I need an installer 3.1 or higher and gives a link to microsoft website WHICH DOESN't EXIST!! Where can I find that installer so that I can use Player Editor?? HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE!!! PLEASE... :noway :(:(:(:(

Highlander999

ICC President
This website doesn't work!! :facepalm It shows "Server Not Found" or "The Page Cannot be Displayed" everytime I try to go on this website. Please send me a working link to download "Windows Installer 3.1" If u already have it, can u please upload it and give me the link.

That's strange as the link works fine for me :( Maybe something up with your internet then?

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
That's strange as the link works fine for me :( Maybe something up with your internet then?

I've Virus in my PC, could that be a problem? But other websites are working perfect for me... Can u download it for me and then upload it on rapidshare or Megupload for me, Please....

Last edited:

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The link provided in the first post to download player editor doesn't work. Download the player editor from here.

Users who are viewing this thread