CA Beta | Team: PlanetCricket

This whole thread reminds me of naming my grandchildren before i have even had my first date with that hot chick i always thought of banging...

And it's fun!!

We could have a British European versus a Australasia team...that might work. Anyway let us see how this goes.

Some peoples reaction is just so so so so so so dumb! Its if they are actually personally being dropped from something........good god people, get a life. This is a bit of fun, a bit of fun, a bit of fun, a bit of fun, a bit of fun........if I say it often enough will they get it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably investing in a clue, would be a good idea at some point... and thus, we move on...

Anyone on the T20 roster keen to keep wicket? I don't think anyone has specified they want to keep wicket. Any takers?

P.S MattW is the only forum member included in more than one team because... he's Matt F'n W.

Last edited:
Probably investing in a clue, would be a good idea at some point... and thus, we move on...

Anyone on the T20 roster keen to keep wicket? I don't think anyone has specified they want to keep wicket. Any takers?

P.S MattW is the only forum member included in more than one team because... he's Matt F'n W.

Well I enrolled for Wicket Keeper only and T20 was my first preference (check page 4).
Though I am not included in your T20 list. :p

Make a you in the beta and you're in.

Fully encourage anyone unhappy with my broad, equality in both international location and forum based activity selection policies ...to go do it themselves and upload their own team. This is just the one for cool fun people that want to have fun...

...and be cool.

That's the best I could have done for you.
Just noticed that I forgot to work on Face Shape. :facepalm
Changed my beard as well because it grows quickly. :lol

Sorry Biggs for all problem. :)
Add me again.

ssnZt7N.png

This isn't the thread for player cards. I have no idea what you're trying to accomplish here... Teams are final unless I'm bribed with gold, frankincense or myrrh.

Users who are viewing this thread