CA Beta | Team: PlanetCricket

No, it was for Captain Oz. Issy, I don't feel like doing this anymore...

Last edited by a moderator:
unless I'm bribed with gold, frankincense or myrrh.

Will Cakes Do? Bigg CAKES, They always do.. :D ..
Oh No.. Just realized it won't work as there won't be any proof once u finish the Cake and say 'Sorry? weren't u offerin me a bribe?'.. :D

Nah, Was just sayin that, After 4 long days of waitin to bring the CA update from my office pc to home pc, I finally gave up and downloaded the update from my slow net at home. I couldn't work all these days with 0.96 as it kept crashing online. Whatever, now that i got it fixed, once i make myself finally, is there a chance that this dedicated brat fits in any teams (ODi,TEst)under ur leadership?:wave .. No need if they're finally final.. but tell me otherwise a way to stay nearest to the PC.net officially official teams... :cheers

This isn't the thread for player cards. I have no idea what you're trying to accomplish here... Teams are final unless I'm bribed with gold, frankincense or myrrh.

It didn't fare well for the last guy who had those items in his possession... a spot on the team might open up soon....

a spot on the team might open up soon....

:)

Finallyy uploaded myself to the CA Beta :yes ..

username: intisar95
Player: Intisar hasnain or I.Hasnain
Player Role: part-time allrounder, Tail End Savior batsman(RHB 6-8), Off-spinner(RH, wicket-taker)
Preferred Format: Shorter formats usually, Can also play well for tests if there's just a place..

Biggs / Ross? fill me plz, a bit late, but any hope on gettin a good team to play with? i preferred playin with u guyz but i know tht's not possible,. at least maybe with other senior members of the forum whom i know?..

EDIT: and Oh, All player aspects, attributes, height/weight, are real and edited accordingly, As Biggs asked to put in as much detail as possible..

Last edited:
I'm not part of the selection committee :)

:)

Finallyy uploaded myself to the CA Beta :yes ..

username: intisar95
Player: Intisar hasnain or I.Hasnain
Player Role: part-time allrounder, Tail End Savior batsman(RHB 6-8), Off-spinner(RH, wicket-taker)
Preferred Format: Shorter formats usually, Can also play well for tests if there's just a place..

Biggs / Ross? fill me plz, a bit late, but any hope on gettin a good team to play with? i preferred playin with u guyz but i know tht's not possible,. at least maybe with other senior members of the forum whom i know?..

EDIT: and Oh, All player aspects, attributes, height/weight, are real and edited accordingly, As Biggs asked to put in as much detail as possible..

Ross is our opponent :p

CA Beta Username: CaptainOZ

CA Beta Player Name to add to the team: Ozzie Rygar

Player Role: Opening batsman. Part-time off-spinner (used rarely as a partnership breaker)

Preferred Format: Test

No, it was for Captain Oz. Issy, I don't feel like doing this anymore...

Haha...you are doing an awesome job man. Just checked the team online and it looks absolutely brilliant. What a bunch of sexy hunks there in that team!!

Also good old chunnster (remember him? the "black caps" fanatic?) made two teams out of your planetcricket team too by adding himself as the captain of PC and i bet his team is the best there.

Haha... of course he did. Guys don't forget to "like" the PlanetCricket team we're putting together, so it's obvious which one is the correct version for our members to find...

CA Beta Username: CaptainOZ

I'll add you in when I finish downloading the ODI team, pop you in the TEST team.

Last edited:
ODI Squad has been added to the Roster on the server now, download away. The following people I couldn't find on the server and aren't in the team:

coolz_harry Harry / Harish (No Player Found)
Swapan98 (Leg Spin) S.Monga SwapanMonga (No Player Found)
manoharalla A.Manohar Manu1532 (No Player Found)
BlitzBerg (WK) Varun Nair (No Player Found)

If you can please PM me the correct details of your player/username in the CA Beta and/or double-check you've downloaded the latest CA Beta release and are sharing your created self, that would be great.

CaptainOZ, couldn't find your details either. Can you make sure they're correct and/or PM me the correct player name of your created self?

CA Beta Username: CaptainOZ CA Beta Player Name to add to the team: Ozzie Rygar

Everyone else is in there.

Last edited:
Although quite late
still if possible add me
thanks

CA Beta Username: Lonewolf5646
CA Beta Player Name to add to the team: Puneet Vig
Player Role: Middle Order Batsman and part time leg spinner
Preferred Format: ODI & T20

Last edited:
Just download the team and add yourselves guys if you want to play on the ODI/Test squads as I'm not re-doing them. I'm just trying to get a "majority" of 15 in each squad for us all to use, as I said... I'm not downloading hundreds of players.

I'll have the T20 team up in a day or so...

Users who are viewing this thread