CA Beta | Team: PlanetCricket

"Curries" is codeword, Kids...

Username:raafey10
Role:Opening/middle order allrounder (right arm fast)
Player:Raafey Andrabi
Preferred format: Test T20 25-40 overs

Guys, since the ODI and TEST sides have already been uploaded and I'll be doing the T20 side in a day or so, if you want to be a part of the team, just download it and add yourself. I'm not manually adding anymore to the uploaded team since I've already done over 60 folks already... The idea is you download and add yourself to the community project... The batting order and stuff is just done for fun and my/your amusement as a suggested "starting XI" when you play the game. Totally up to you how you use the team.

Hope that's clear.

The idea is you download and add yourself to the community project... The batting order and stuff is just done for fun and my/your amusement as a suggested "starting XI" when you play the game. Totally up to you how you use the team.

Yeah, pretty clear..
Sorry to ask, but does that mean i would have to replace/remove someone from the current team created by you, and put me in desired place?..

How to download the team :)

Use science.

Guys, since the ODI and TEST sides have already been uploaded and I'll be doing the T20 side in a day or so, if you want to be a part of the team, just download it and add yourself. I'm not manually adding anymore to the uploaded team since I've already done over 60 folks already... The idea is you download and add yourself to the community project... The batting order and stuff is just done for fun and my/your amusement as a suggested "starting XI" when you play the game. Totally up to you how you use the team.

Hope that's clear.

I bet you did!! ;)

On a serious note, how did you fit 60 people in a team when the limit is 30?

I meant saved/compiled peoples details into a txt document... Haven't figured out how I'm going to fit the T20 team in the main roster. But I'll post up a team list and figure it out later... Basically half-assing it now.

You can do 3 completely different teams...each team woth 15 players. That would leave enough space for others to download and include themselves in the team without taking anyone else out.

PC test xi
PC odi xi
PC T20 xi

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread