CA Beta | Team: PlanetCricket

you completele missed the "doing" joke...guess its more of an american slang/term. It means having sex with someone....

Btw, height of my player was maximum, i just updated him.

----------

and, player name edited and validated for online use is A.ZAXOTES (AKSHAY ZAXOTES)

I'll update over the weekend, been a busy this week sorry guys. T20 squad will be done over the weekend.

btw, I updated my player and uploaded the team.

I'll update over the weekend, been a busy this week sorry guys. T20 squad will be done over the weekend.

We don't want to hear your "sorry's" or your excuses... I think you've been working on it but it's not any good and that's why your hiding it from us either that or it's just not as good as the teams that other people are doing - yeah, that's it, can be the only reason - release this team now or I won't be downloading it!

We don't want to hear your "sorry's" or your excuses... I think you've been working on it but it's not any good and that's why your hiding it from us either that or it's just not as good as the teams that other people are doing - yeah, that's it, can be the only reason - release this team now or I won't be downloading it!

MikeF is the coach for T20. That should answer everything

That sounds somewhat similar...

Haven't had a chance to get to the T20 team yet, believe it or not... I'm a busy man. If someone wants to take my squad list and download/put together the T20 team go for it, since it'll need to be a separate squad anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread