CA Beta | Team: PlanetCricket

Yeah.. He can play with a team including a superplayer like me then:D

no, you are forbidden from creating yourself in CA and then just adding yourself in to your local copy.

it's punishment for not reading posts.

When I grow up, I want to be blockerdave.

If you are on a team or you made a previous request to be on a team but missed out, and you are visible on the server then we will make sure you have a bobblehead picture by tomorrow night so long as you have requested a Bobblehead pic via PM by 9am tomorrow morning Melbourne time.

If you are on a team or you made a previous request to be on a team but missed out, and you are visible on the server then we will make sure you have a bobblehead picture by tomorrow night so long as you have requested a Bobblehead pic via PM by 9am tomorrow morning Melbourne time.

That's extremely kind of you. Your inbox will probably fill before 9am

It was already full :)

Please only PM if you have a player that is on the server and you are on one of the PC teams.

Guys, I'm not going to do the 20/20 side because I want to keep the whole team in one easily downloadable squad list, if you want to add yourself to the team and create your own 20/20 squad go for it, but having multiple "official" squads on the server is going to get confusing and messy. Also, T20 cricket is kinda lamesville, in my opinion...

ANYWAY; The exception to the above is if the BigAnt guys increase the amount of players in a squad list to accommodate the addition of a few more squad members, then I'll add 11 more players into the squad and create a 20/20 team. But only under that scenario. To be fair to everyone, for now... I'll leave the T20 squad unfilled so you can make your own and add/delete players or forum members you don't want or know in the team.

Sorry, I know that'll bum a few of you out (mostly newbies, so I'll sleep at night) but you can ALWAYS download and add yourself to the team. If anyone is extremely offended that I left you out of the official ODI/TEST squads and want to rant in this thread for paragraphs... before doing so, please PM me and I'll see if I can accomodate you into the official squad as there are a few (not many) spaces left in the ODI/TEST squads.

Must re-iterate, this was all for fun just to get an official squad on the server with mostly recognizable characters from the forums. I did my best, basically! I don't think I've missed out anyone major, but if I have... again, Please PM me any specific requests/problems and I'll do my best.

Matt/Mods, you can lock this thread whenever.

Fair enough. I just hope the T20 players understand your side of situation too and don't drag this to death.

Last edited:
It's just a bit of fun, as I said... if anyone feels even slightly offended PM me and I'll see what I can do. Since it's pretty easy just to download the team and add yourself then there's really no issue, since all the "regular" posters are in the team anyway... and if you don't want to have Barmy or Matt in the team, just delete em. No muss, no fuss. Non issue, really.

Alright, I've gone through the thread and it looks like we've got three pretty full squads... I've assigned everyone into their relevant squad formats below (this is a bit like college tryouts, haha) and I've covered pretty much everyones first preference with only a little overflow in the T20 squad...

Note: Lists are in no particular order, other than the Captain/Keeper being listed first. The 'FirstXI' for each squad with the batting/bowling order will be posted over the weekend

TEST SQUAD

BarmyArmy (C)
MattW (WK)

Isarrarafi
Markkkk
Biggs
Fiction
Angad
Stoneyhawk
Dutchad
SibiNayagam
AngryPixel
LegBreakGoogly
Sami ullah khan
MadhavanGovind

RESERVES
ThandaMilk
blockerdave

ODI SQUAD

MattW (C)
BlitzBerg (WK)

SwapanMonga
valerian140
glenny134
coolz_hari
rishabh96
Yudi
Win
Soyab0007
las_faiz
zaxotes
manoharalla
Sarvesh_aus
asprin

RESERVES
Salmanwahidi
JaxXI

T20 SQUAD
MattW (C)(WK)
DAP
007avenger007
yashtop
kunalchdha
sahilnatu
bharathvn
azeraul
Millzey98
jonnysmith
rajsvm
maxie179
kainkareswar
madan
HM Owais

RESERVES
anant123
LittleChamp
Kingkaz

biggs, have u done the T20 Squad??? i have select Planet Cricket Team but i dont find it myself :/

Last edited:
Just add yourself in via the Academy. Squads were limited to only 25 players, so I was only able to add in the ODI and TEST squads plus a few extras back when I put it all together.

Users who are viewing this thread