Call of Duty: Black Ops

Besides those dirty ones, rest are very creative. ex. Joker, Johnny Bravo, Superman's "S", Stewie, Taco Bell

Last edited:
This was my 1st PS3 game, and I regretted it. But lately, I am getting really into this. My lil brother forced me into this, because he wanted to play, but I wouldn't let him (he is 7th grade, plus I gave him my xbox right after I bought this PS3!). So I always have to play on splits screen. And I noticed that there is a huge difference from split screen to one player. It's sooo weird. I totally lose my control. That becomes a big problem for aiming.

On another note, which guns do you guys like or use the most on MP?

Famas with a silencer, pistol is the automatic one. Perks are hardline pro, SoH pro, and 2nd chance pro cuz I'm a noob. I was tearing it up with the G11 yesterday though, on Jungle. Went 29-1!

That is until I had to plug in my wired controller. I did the stupid move of touching my Xbox when it was on and spinning...bad idea. The disk got dislodged and is all scratched up now. :facepalm I guess it was fun while it lasted!

I'm having withdrawal symptoms! :(

That sucks dude. Another Famas fan. Both of my brothers love that. It gets annoying. There are better guns damn it!

I can't wait till I unlock Commando on my account. But for now Enfield with suppressor and extended. Don't care about 2ndary, always drop it and pick up a good one right away. Perk 1 depends on which game I am playing, if it's TDM, then defo flak jacket, warlord and 3rd one again depends on what I am playing, Ninja for TDM, marathon for capture the flag and stuff.

Can't decide between flashbang or concussion. 23-4/5 is my best Firing Range! love that map!

Commando is only good with Reflex. I have a commando class - Hardline pro, warlord, and hacker. Silenced with the reflex sight, with frags and nova gas. Usually use this for long range play.

I usually use the concussion. I always end up flashing myself with the flash, concussion just seems to work better.

How far are you on camp? I gave up after I got out of prison and blew up stuff, not sure what lvl that is.

OMFG!!!

I was level 40 7th prestige, then I got reset today, I don't believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad

I think you can still play it from right where you left off. You just have to chose the lvl from the menu. I pressed reset once, but then I noticed that I could chose lvls, the ones that I had already unlocked.

I think you can still play it from right where you left off. You just have to chose the lvl from the menu. I pressed reset once, but then I noticed that I could chose lvls, the ones that I had already unlocked.

This aimed at me?

No you can't.

reset for what?

anyway, before i prestiged: commando + silencer, strela-3, ghost, sleight of hand pro, ninja.

Ya reset for what? Did you reset your PS3/360 or w/e? Or reseted levels and started all over again? I was talking about 2nd one.

^^ Yee Commando fan!

Yup, I logged on and it said "Your skills have been reset". I suspect it was because a few days before me and some mates were talking about boosting for tactical mask pro or flak jacket pro over our mics. I didn't actually do anything, I guess some SOB heard me and reported me. That's the only thing it could be.

The worst part is that they were only 2nd and 4th prestige, and they didn't get reset:mad.

----------

Ya reset for what? Did you reset your PS3/360 or w/e? Or reseted levels and started all over again? I was talking about 2nd one.

^^ Yee Commando fan!

Commando's great. I love picking up a red dot silencer commando off the ground when I have sleight of hand pro on. Commandos the best silenced gun.

AK47 is my second favourite, and it's good on it's own so you can attatch any attatchment you like, e.g. dual mag so you have more ammo.

I opened G11 last night. I love running with that. And love the sound of it!

lvl 44 after 24+ hrs. Is that bad?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread