Candidate Mafia | Mafia Wins! (Jack Ryder/Simon)

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And I'm sure asprin's one of the mafia alongside JR/Simon.
Please support your claim with an explanation please.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Fair enough. Sorry for derailing the flow.
It's alright no harm done.

Lynch Count:

asprin (2) - Simon, AliB

6 alive - 4 for hammer

Seems a bit dead atm. Setting a 24 hour deadline to spring you all into action.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I love the setup Loco but somehow I feel there isn't much we can do in this. At least me. I have had my thoughts posted but cannot really decide anything. Inactivity by some people isn't helping too.

I am happy to go with asprin if others think. Not taking Ali's vote into consideration. I don't think he knowa how to play mafia as yet. I am also vary of Ryder who has nicely slipped under the radar. But yeah can't really do much tbh as one more mistake and I think we will be done.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
I love the setup Loco but somehow I feel there isn't much we can do in this.
Have to agree with this. With no night kills and forcing all to pick 1 from a list with very little information about the candidates is hard. In a way, this is like giving the kill role to every townie but with high chance of friendly fire. It's bound to be difficult to vote with stakes that high.

El Loco

ENG....
I love the setup Loco but somehow I feel there isn't much we can do in this. At least me. I have had my thoughts posted but cannot really decide anything. Inactivity by some people isn't helping too.

At this level of discussion it would work better with a bigger set-up tbh. With so little players in the game and poor play from the town it wouldn't take long for a MYLO situation.

I don't feel like a lot of people go out of their way to analyse each other's play, which doesn't help either. Obviously I can't dictate because everyone's play is individual but a little effort goes a long way.

Bear in mind I only enforce deadlines when I don't feel any headway is being made. I'm all for avid discussion, nobody has to lynch straight away.
In fact I was hoping that this kind of set-up would encourage it more than anything else.

EDIT: That's the last we'll discuss about the set-up before the game ends though I want to see how it pans out then comment on it properly when it's done and dusted.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I see asprin has posted but very conveniently ignored when I said I am ready to lynch him. I have a doubt on him anyways so to keep things moving,

Lynch: asprin

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
I see asprin has posted but very conveniently ignored when I said I am ready to lynch him.
And how convenient is that no one is raising a flag over Ali (who has been active throughout the forums today but isn't posting in here for some reason) when asked to explain his lynch. I've come to terms with the fact that the mafia have got a perfect target to cover themselves up, so whatever I say will fall on deaf ears.

Interesting that all 3 votes that are against me so far have come from the ones who I have accused as being mafia. Well played :clap

Anyways, I guess I'm as good as done here. Best of luck for the rest of the game.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
And how convenient is that no one is raising a flag over Ali (who has been active throughout the forums today but isn't posting in here for some reason) when asked to explain his lynch. I've come to terms with the fact that the mafia have got a perfect target to cover themselves up, so whatever I say will fall on deaf ears.
I have mentioned earlier how Ali isn't helping at all by not posting but the problem is he is not the one who is nomimated.

I am unsure tbh but you are the only one I am more suspicious of than anyone else. But I also now feel Jack Ryder is playing it way too casually. I will change my vote.

Unlynch

Lynch: Jack Ryder
[DOUBLEPOST=1493649830][/DOUBLEPOST]Trust me if Ali was nominated or this was a normal day I would have lynched him. Really pathetic people sign up and not post.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Sorry if I am the inactive one, as I am active at night while everyone is asleep at that time.
Set-up puts our mind at work instead of guess work.
no one is raising a flag over Ali
Because he has nominated himself.
I see asprin has posted but very conveniently ignored when I said I am ready to lynch him.
He seems a bit is dodgy but I am wary of President though. I will wait some more time for to put in my lynch.
I am also vary of Ryder
First of all it is Wary. Second of all, except of Evil, Ali and Asprin everyone is under the radar. From what I have deduced till now I think I can write off you as a Townie.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Which plans you have revealed huh?
Not exactly the plan but tactic you may say. I'm talking about the assumption that was made about what mafia maybe thinking to do. Put his name among other targets just to avoid any attention towards him.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
But I also now feel Jack Ryder is playing it way too casually. I will change my vote.
Why do you think I am playing casually? I have been trying to deduce every post I can and posting what I get from them.[DOUBLEPOST=1493651122][/DOUBLEPOST]I have already told I login at a very different time-frame than others when nobody is active hence I believe I mostly cannot take part in healthy discussions.

El Loco

ENG....
He thought he was being covert, but did not consider the consequence of his actions.
He had violated the most sacred rule of Mafia, and when he was discovered the mob turned on him without haste.

Trampled to death, AliB has been killed by the mobd. He was a Vanilla Townie.

Such a shame, what turned out to be a promising game in prospect has turned into a bit of a shambles.
Communication outside the thread without the explicit permission of the mod is a taboo.

If anybody doesn't understand the game or is having difficulty they should contact only the person who is running the game.

Users who are viewing this thread