Champions league venue announced.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Mumbai: Delhi, Bangalore and Hyderabad will host 23 matches of the inaugural edition of the Champions League Twenty20 scheduled to be held from October 8 to 23.

For more information visit this link.Chapions league stadiums and other information.

Last edited:
No there is no team from pakistan you wasn't knowing that?

Last edited:
I want to say aren't you aware of it.

Ok could be serveral reason pakistan domestic team not in it simple.I think venues are really good one of india best venues.

I will suggest that no personal reason should be decide we should talk about stadiums rather then personal things.:)

India is banned for Pakistan players. Its too dangerous. Also this is domestic competition so even if internationals dont come, it wont have made difference.

Will there be enough security present at the Champions League or will it need to be moved to another country?

Perhaps they will have to cancel it again.

After 26/11 when England came to play in India, Andrew Flintoff was kidnapped and brain washed into retiring from cricket by a group. Also KP was abducted by another terrorist gang who destroyed his heels and poor guy is having to battle heel problem since.

India is banned for Pakistan players
What you mean by that i didn't understand what you were trying to say.

After 26/11 when England came to play in India, Andrew Flintoff was kidnapped and brain washed into retiring from cricket by a group. Also KP was abducted by another terrorist gang who destroyed his heels and poor guy is having to battle knee problem since.
mate can you be on topic rather then talking about england team.;)

Will there be enough security present at the Champions League or will it need to be moved to another country?

Perhaps they will have to cancel it again.
:laugh Of all things in the world I'm sure Pakistan can't have a say in that.

Anyways, finally some Cricket in Delhi! I'm going, definitely going, was feeling pissed off when IPL was moved this year, but oh well I had better in store I guess! :D

Of all things in the world I'm sure Pakistan can't have a say in that.

Anyways, finally some Cricket in Delhi! I'm going, definitely going, was feeling pissed off when IPL was moved this year, but oh well I had better in store I guess!

:DTrue some cricket in delhi i am also happy with it.:banana2
Of all things in the world I'm sure Pakistan can't have a say in that.
:laugh

Users who are viewing this thread