Champions league venue announced.

Who is looking to be the favorite? Please just dont say your domestic team. Are the kiwi domestics going to be competitive? or the Sri lankans? I know the pro20 in SA is of a decent skill level.

I will be rooting for Cape Cobras....Its disappointing really to see that there are no teams from England....I guess the Australian teams and South Africans will be my favorites....Just hope the teams from India get to play with only their domestic players....

I will be rooting for Cape Cobras....Its disappointing really to see that there are no teams from England....I guess the Australian teams and South Africans will be my favorites....Just hope the teams from India get to play with only their domestic players....

The 2 teams to make it to the domestic 2020 finals in England will be there.

I forgot to see that....I read only the line above which mentioned the teams from various countries other than England and Pakistan....Anyway the final match would be on August 15 and not 25 as someone had said earlier....

:laugh Of all things in the world I'm sure Pakistan can't have a say in that.

There is no Pakistani Team, but some Pakistani players might feature in CL 2009.
I got to hear it from AajTak - Indian News Channel.

Who is looking to be the favorite? Please just dont say your domestic team. Are the kiwi domestics going to be competitive? or the Sri lankans? I know the pro20 in SA is of a decent skill level.

Otago

They could go alright, I don't know what is happening with McCullum though. If he plays the line-up might be alright, guys like Broom, Mascarenhas, Rutherford and Redmond are all pretty good 20/20 batsmen. Nathan McCullum is a good T20 bowler and a decent hitter and then there's Neil Wagner who is a very promising fast bowler.

I'd be backing them to win a few games but I wouldn't count on them winning the whole thing, or even making the finals.

One of the IPL teams would be my favourite, or Victoria.

I was finally happy to see Delhi, Bangalore and Hyderabad will host 23 matches of the inaugural edition of the Champions League Twenty20 scheduled to be held from October 8 to 23.

So Guys, Atleast now lets wait to see the matches live in stadiums finally. WE had missed all the fun of IPL this season.

:-)

I mean yeah. there are sites that show online score and stuff. But that ain't enuf.... We need LIVE ACTION..........

I`m not happy with the choice of venues, to be honest. The Delhi stadium with all its modern facilities looks like an ugly concrete structure. Hyderabad will struggle to bring people in for the neutral games and there will be plenty of those, unlike the IPL. Bangalore is the only venue that I`d agree with.

It should`ve been Mumbai, Chennai and Bangalore. You are more likely to have a decent crowd for a neutral game at Chennai/Mumbai than Hyderabad or Delhi.

Whats the fun having franchise play in others stadiums.

Users who are viewing this thread