Story Champions Series...on Cricket 2005

who shoud be the captain ?

• custom players(planetcricketers)-i ve to roll the dice for this

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • real captain(official player)-dravid,inzi,vaughan,ponting

Votes: 26 52.0%

• Total voters
Machanperu Bala said:
Yeah! get the Swing OUT of the ball, so that we can whack you all over the park! :p

That s the spirit Bala, were no 1.
Were the world best and now were gonna proove it yet again!!! :p

rabbitoh rob said:
That s the spirit Bala, were no 1.
Were the world best and now were gonna proove it yet again!!! :p

yeah your funny try not to moan to much when you go out for a golden duck

usy57_pak said:
I am Asking my Cap if he can add me as opinfg the bowling agressivly and get the swing out of the bowl .

Opinfg ???? didn't get you usman..can u tell me what is it :p
...btw you will be the opening bowler along with Zohaib A in the next match because of absence of Shoaib Akhtar.

Today our interviewer caught up with English all rounder, Chez Lewis

I: Hi
C: Oh its you again, I thought I had a court order
I: Yes that expired yesterday, now I can come within 50ft of you again!
C: Do you know where the nearest lawyer is?
I: Well never mind that, my stalking days are in the past. But how do you feel about being left out the England squad for the biggest match of the tournament against Australia
C: Unhappy, duh. Briggsey must have been asleep when I bowled him out in the nets and when I wacked that shot into his head when he was standing a mile away, but I just think he must be giving others a chance then letting me play. So then they cant complain
I: I see, and who do you think will win the tournament?
C: Well it will be Aussies v us in the final and i think we will take that 2-1
I: And finally, can I have your hotel name and room number?
C: Why?
I: Oh just thought I'd visit
C: No way, I'm gone! (runs away)
I: Oh but I wouldnt do anything

Channel 9 Intervew Usman

-------
untitledkool0sm.png

-------
dont i deseve some reps for that >> :cheers
_______
Usman G,
Senior Pakistani Player :D

Last edited:
Okay, after bretlee send me a PM about the team I have made the changes to the squad, so the England team that will beat....sorry I mean play :p the Aussies will be as follows (in batting order):

1. M.Trescothick
2. B.Molloy
3. Briggsey (C)
4. Danny2502
5. K.Pietersen
6. Sid_19840
7. Kiwi Kid
8. C.Lewis
9. J.Gray (WKT)
10. C.Chance
11. L.Williams

Champions Series
Match # 1
Australia / England
at Hove

Welcome to the Hove, for the first match of the quadrangular series
& it will be played beween Australia & England.

Pitch Report by Tony Greg

Well boy!!!!!.. they are meeting again after the clash of the Ashes & the Natwest. England outplayed the Aussie in the Ashes series but now this is a different ball game & tell u what there are some new burning faces in both the teams.How well will they perform on this pitch ?

I am here in the middle of the pitch and i can see its a flat smooth surface.
Hardly there are some cracks on it & not much grass on the picth. Batsmen wuld love to go hard even in the early stages of the match. I am sure bowlers aren't gonna enjoy to much here. Ofcourse later in the inning wrist spinners or slow arm bowlers can produce spin. but they hav to be a consistent with their spin. Only one thing is in favour of bowlers is early 15 mins fresh moisture for. It wont be there in the 2nd half.
All in all i wont be suprised if the team chases more than 275 in the second inning.

Attachments

• match1.jpg
    match1.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 59
  • match12.jpg
    match12.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 55
SKYSPORTS%20LOGO.gif

David Gower got a quick word with England captain Briggsey before the big game with Australia.

17gower.jpg

DG: Well, Im here with Briggsey the England captain, first of all, nice to see you turned up, finally!

B: (Laughs) Thanks mate, no problem

DG: So, the Aussies are in town again, what are your plans for this game?

B: Well, I dont want to give too much away but were going to go at them hard, play some positive cricket and hopefully knock the stuffing out of them early on. All the boys are pumped for this game and we all want to go out there and beat them again, it wont be easy but I can tell you were all going to be giving our all to make sure we not only win today, but win the whole tournament.

DG: And how about the other two teams in the tournament?

B: Well, in India and Pakistan you have two of the best sides in the world at this moment in time. We wont be taking any of them lightly as they are both packed with talent and it will not be easy, but hopefully a win in our first game will set us up nicely for the rest of the tournament.

DG: So, how about some insight onto some of the new lads in this England team.

B: Ahh I knew that was coming! Well, at the top of the order we've got the very talented Blaine Molloy, he's a fantastic cricketer and if he and Tres get going at the top it will be very exciting let me tell you that! We've also got a couple of all rounders in the team in Sid and Danny and then the wicketkeeper Gray coming in down the order which is great for us.

DG: Well, it looks like we'll have to cut this one short as the match is about to start! Catch up with you after the game, good luck Briggsey!

B: Yep thanks mate

Briggsey runs off.....

Briggsey said:
Okay, after bretlee send me a PM about the team I have made the changes to the squad, so the England team that will beat....sorry I mean play :p the Aussies will be as follows (in batting order):

1. M.Trescothick
2. B.Molloy
3. Briggsey (C)
4. Danny2502
5. K.Pietersen
6. Sid_19840
7. Kiwi Kid
8. C.Lewis
9. J.Gray (WKT)
10. C.Chance
11. L.Williams
Heh! I never knew WHINING earns a place in the English team! cough Chez Lewis cough

.:p

Machanperu Bala said:
Heh! I never knew WHINING earns a place in the English team! cough Chez Lewis cough

.:p

Well, it was not because Chez whined but because the team must include all custom players! I was not aware of this until Brett told me to I changed it and now Chez is in there so he better do his job! :p

Match Refree : Mike Procter
Two Umpires : Billy Bowden & Steve Bucknor
TV Umpire : Jeremy Lloyds

Rameez Raza:

Hello everyone I am with two captains R.Roberts of Aus , Briggsey of Eng
& ofcourse match refree Mike Proctor
Well match refree is about to spin the coin

Australia win the toss & decide they gonna bat first on this flat pitch

Last edited:
England players are running out to a field after a huddle descussion

Briggsey leading in front with the England players

Two teams lineups on ur screen

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 84
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 77
Kiwi Kid coming in at 9!

What strength in debt we have!

Come on Liam and Sid lets get some early breakthroughs lads!!

Users who are viewing this thread