Story Champions Series...on Cricket 2005

who shoud be the captain ?

• custom players(planetcricketers)-i ve to roll the dice for this

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • real captain(official player)-dravid,inzi,vaughan,ponting

Votes: 26 52.0%

• Total voters
Never mind England, we just need to beat Pakistan and India to play those convicts in the final and put them in their place!

We hope we give all the teams a tough competition. Winning or loosing doesn't matter.

sarmad said:
when will next match start brettLee ????

sorry captain..m bit busy wid some work..couldnt be able to start early..
but i ll start as soon as i get free.

Thats good..we will have more time now for practice and improve our game plan

The Spin said:
Shame Im gone, how many for?

But is it not obvious who would win, its not Australia v England, its brettlee (who will always play as Aus) v AI, now I wonder who will win that?

I think either he should bat for both teams, bowl for both teams or let someone else bowl or bat for England
Come on, he lost the Ashes, and he barely won the Super Series. The Hard AI has challenged Brett, he hasn't won every match!

Interview with Aussie Coach Dean Sherr down at the Aussie's cool-down session with Richie Benaud:
RB: Congratulations on the victory, you certainly played better of the two teams.
DS: Yes, I'll agree with you there Richie, we certainly stuck to the gameplan which benefitted us, and in the end we played better cricket.
RB: Are you looking forward to the next match?
DS: Definitely, we're pretty confident now that we've had a good start and we have some good talent in the side.
RB: Any changes looking likely?
DS: Only minor changes at the moment and all will be revealed before the next match.
RB: Who was your favourite out there?
DS: Well Shev was great, but I though Langerrox bounced back after some off-field controversy. He was great with bat AND ball.
RB: And what do you think of your chances in the tournament?
DS: I'd say we'd have to be the favourites atm and I'm pretty confident of our chances, no doubt we'll come out hard in all matches.
RB: Thanks Dean, good luck!
DS: Thanks RIchie.

aus5892 said:
Come on, he lost the Ashes, and he barely won the Super Series. The Hard AI has challenged Brett, he hasn't won every match!

yeah right..
it makes no diff which team i play for..
plz plz..check out my two previous stories Spin
or if u dont believe me
ask other story maker
what they have to say abt ur thaught..

Never mind boys, it was only 15 runs. Look on the bright side, at least we've got the Ashes!

The Spin said:
Well if it was the other way around and you had your team as the AI you would do the same

Sour grapes :p
A stereotypical pom :D
Whinge whinge whinge :clap

(that was a joke so no one pm me saying i am a jerk cause i was kidding :D )

Harmi is right though you still have the ashes :crying

Last edited:
Yea but the Aussies still beat us here :crying

Also, it took a while but:

1000th Post!!!

Champions Series
Match # 2
India / Pakistan
at Chester Le Street​

Tony Greg:

Welcome to Chester Le Street for the game two of this big Champions Series. Well..atmosphere at this stadium is absolutely amazing. Boy..tell u what..England are not part of this game.So you not often see such an atmosphere in England. India & Pakistan are meeting here. Lots of buzz here arround the ground. It's a jam packed stadium. There are lots of Pakistanis & Indians. & they are here to witness a real big battle

Pitch report

This pitch is totally diff. from the previous game. This pitch has cracks & it is a dusty pitch. This will help the spinners. Bowl will seam around after bouncing and bcoz this is a day night game batting last on this pitch wont be easy.
i say win the toss, bat 1st, put a solid total & use the night condition when you come to bowl. 250 will be tough to chase here

Umpires : Steve Buckno & Billy Bowden
Match Referee : Mike Proctor

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Pakistan win the toss & they will bat first

Attachments

• pak1.jpg
    pak1.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 76