• real captain(official player)-dravid,inzi,vaughan,ponting

Votes: 26 52.0%

• Total voters
Australia cruise to 15 runs win

Attachments

• end.jpg
    end.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 62
Oh no,we lost,close game though,I personally think that we left ourselves with too much to do at the end,anyway enjoyed the match and hope that we improve our performances in future.

Btw who was the MOM in the game?

Im happy with my knock but shame about the result, ive made my feelings known about that already!

MOM award . points table..just coming in a few mins

Trescothick seems to be the culprit,he has used up too many balls,very unlike the real Trescothick,lol.

Man Of The Match
Shev

Shev is named MOM for his magnificent inning of 56 runs of just 32 balls. He took aussie to 272

Attachments

• 1st-mom.jpg
    1st-mom.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 58
Points table after match # 1

Attachments

• table1.jpg
    table1.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 57
Great story so far and the eng/aus was great aswell...

So whens the 2nd match starting???

Next Match

India / Pakistan (D/N)
at Chester Le Street

Attachments

• next.jpg
    next.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 57
The team line-up for the next game

Pakistan announced the team line-up for its 1st match against India at Chester Le Street. There is only one change from the practice match against Middlesex. Shoaib Akhtar is not available due to his commitment for the Johny Walker series. Muhammad Sami is going to Replace him. Usman Ghaffar has now the chance to prove his worth as the opening bowler in the upcoming match. The captain of the team is pretty confident about the form of the players and the line-up.

In an interview after the game against Australia, the England captain Briggsey said he was not too upset about the defeat and was still very confident his team would bounce back and win the tournament.

Users who are viewing this thread