• real captain(official player)-dravid,inzi,vaughan,ponting

Votes: 26 52.0%

• Total voters
Lewis lifts England

Attachments

• 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 48
126 from 90 with 8 wickets in hand. Looks like its going to be tight but id say we are favourites especially with that many wickets left.

Shame I got out but Lewis has come in and done brilliantly. Come on lads lets shut the arrogant aussies mouths! :p

Yup this is gonna be a tight match... probably got to the wire...

Briggsey said:
126 from 90 with 8 wickets in hand. Looks like its going to be tight but id say we are favourites especially with that many wickets left.

Shame I got out but Lewis has come in and done brilliantly. Come on lads lets shut the arrogant aussies mouths! :p
I've got news for you Briggs and Spin, the required run rate has gone from 7 to 8 since you came in.

You say that you have 8 wickets in hand! It will be because of Tres that you are going to lose this one. That too badly! may be by 50 runs!:p

Ok! Who is the wise guy who leaked out those sixes?

(not me! I hope):D

aus5892 said:
I've got news for you Briggs and Spin, the required run rate has gone from 7 to 8 since you came in.
Yes but thats because of Tres being quite slow. He is well in now and is nicely set for the slog overs at the end so I dont think its bad news at all especially with how Lewis has started.

The Spin said:
I dont think I can be blamed for being too slow, unless 44 off 40 is slow now
Its Tres not you, dont worry about it though because im sure that will change soon!

Briggsey said:
Exactly! Its just the cocky Australian team thinking they have won already!

Ashes Flashback!!

A fat lot of good it did McGraths big head when he stated that the convicst were going to win 5-0.

Users who are viewing this thread