Story Champions Series...on Cricket 2005

who shoud be the captain ?

• custom players(planetcricketers)-i ve to roll the dice for this

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • real captain(official player)-dravid,inzi,vaughan,ponting

Votes: 26 52.0%

• Total voters
Briggsey said:
I am not concerned at this, not one bit at all. We have done well to restrict them despite the onsalught at the end and I have full confidence in our batting lineup to chase that total down and win this match.

After all we are playing an Australian team which usually score 300+ and 270 for them is a poor score so I feel we still have a fantastic chance of winning this one.
Absolutely! The English team who cant score more than 200 usually, can easily smote our score. So all the pressure is on us!:p

Can't wait to see the England attack crumble under pressure! Langerrox do me a favour and grant an interview since Shev is busy. Balaji has already done one in an early match. Are you bowling Brett?

aus5892 said:
England are sh**ting themselves! GREAT BATTING! Followed the plan of an aggressive finish and paid off! Now we need to focus on our bowling attack! Only person so far looking like being dropped is Hussey. I can say that I know who is going to replace him at the top of the list.
Hey coach! why not move Hussey back to the middle order and open with Symonds? He could do some thing useful in the team!

Briggsey said:
I am not concerned at this, not one bit at all. We have done well to restrict them despite the onsalught at the end and I have full confidence in our batting lineup to chase that total down and win this match.

After all we are playing an Australian team which usually score 300+ and 270 for them is a poor score so I feel we still have a fantastic chance of winning this one.
Umm, you do realise that we don't actually usually score 300+, and that this is not the real english or Aussie team anyway. As for your suggestion Balaji, perhaps I will, but then again perhaps I will drop him for Symonds altogether.

aus5892 said:
Umm, you do realise that we don't actually usually score 300+, and that this is not the real english or Aussie team anyway. As for your suggestion Balaji, perhaps I will, but then again perhaps I will drop him for Symonds altogether.

Well your the one slagging us off! I hope you live to regret it after the game!

aus5892 said:
When is the 2nd Innings starting Brett?

yeah its late but i was busy ..i have to play now..i will post updates as soon as possible

2nd inning begins

Balaji is gonna open for Australia

Attachments

• eng1.jpg
    eng1.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 48
Early blow to England

Attachments

• wik1.jpg
    wik1.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 86
ENG 37/1 (7)