Votes: 26 52.0%

• Total voters
Langerrox's inning ends at 47

Langerrox made 47(40)

Attachments

• langergone.jpg
    langergone.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 60
Too many catches down straight, We should try hitting them towards midwicket. Good hard hitting by Langerrox! Ok! Ashu now hit the Poms over the boundary!

C mon Ashu you can do it !!!!
Make us proud :cool:

Aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi :cheers

Shev scintillates

Shev's breathtaking inning takes Aus to 272 of 50 over

Shev 56*(32)

Aus 272/5 (50)

Attachments

• shev1.jpg
    shev1.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 50
  • shev2.jpg
    shev2.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 51
  • final.jpg
    final.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 50
Hmm,good batting there in the end,we now need a good start to win this one.Still seems like an evenly poised game.

scared rabbits out there, ****** scared rabbits they ****** walked all over us out there if you wanna **** around do it in your own ****** time bowling like a bunch of ******* girls out there, millions of people one side of the the world to the ****** other and you bowled like a bunch of ******* get your ******* sleeves rolled up get back out there and bat like ****** men

Shev is not available for interview

we ve to ask someone else
may be his team mate
anyone there ?

England are sh**ting themselves! GREAT BATTING! Followed the plan of an aggressive finish and paid off! Now we need to focus on our bowling attack! Only person so far looking like being dropped is Hussey. I can say that I know who is going to replace him at the top of the list.

England's bowling card

Attachments

• eng.jpg
    eng.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 45
Cheers mate,it seems that the two players having arguments earlier(Briggsey and Trescothick) have conceeded the most runs.

sid_19840 said:
Cheers mate,it seems that the two players having arguments earlier(Briggsey and Trescothick) have conceeded the most runs.
And those two have bowled more overs than others who have bowled well! What happened to Chance! Hernia?:p

I am not concerned at this, not one bit at all. We have done well to restrict them despite the onsalught at the end and I have full confidence in our batting lineup to chase that total down and win this match.

After all we are playing an Australian team which usually score 300+ and 270 for them is a poor score so I feel we still have a fantastic chance of winning this one.

Users who are viewing this thread