Story Champions Series...on Cricket 2005

who shoud be the captain ?

• custom players(planetcricketers)-i ve to roll the dice for this

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • real captain(official player)-dravid,inzi,vaughan,ponting

Votes: 26 52.0%

• Total voters
Yaay! Me! All hail a Jaques Kallis in making. I mean a strike rate of 75 is not bad at all!

Now let the slog fest begin!:cheers

Nice batting Bala, new you were a talent mate, from your early Derbyshire days :p

Heh! Too well I remember that! Duck, Duck, Duck,.......:D

Also, I would like to take the opportunity to state that Briggsey and Chance better not try bowl in the last 10 overs! :p

Machanperu Bala said:
Also, I would like to take the opportunity to state that Briggsey and Chance better not try bowl in the last 10 overs! :p
Yes because we would definately get you out :p

230-240 looks what we'll be set at this stage, definately gettable as long as we bat sensibly

Not seen in that pic above with me and Tres was that look on his face was brought on by the huge slap i gave him for conceding 40 from 6 overs!

Machanperu Bala said:
Ok! You are asking for it! Better wear a helmet when you come out to bat! :p
HIT HIM HARD!!!! Anyway, Richie I agree with your strategies, Brett, use them. As for langerrox, you bloody champion!

Aus lose Balaji for 76, Aus 4 down

Attachments

• balaO.jpg
    balaO.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 41
Langerrox blasts Aus in front

Aus 226/4 (46)
Langerrox 46*(38)

Attachments

• shevlanger.jpg
    shevlanger.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 61
After this hitting we would do well to hold them under 260,maybe the captain should have kept a few overs for me to bowl at the end.

I would settle for a nice and round 250. Afterall if Treco can get wickets, We can steam roll the English with our strike power! :boxing

Users who are viewing this thread