tt3.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 53
Coming Soon
Match # 3

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 52
Come on team... don't worry that we lost the first match we can still go on and win this cup... so don't lose confidence and keep going...

india rock
has beeen announced 90% fit and said
he would like to play in the 2nd game
he will only bowl 5 overs since he still
has a bit of pain in his aarm but he can
still bat

Right captain here! :D After looking over how we did against the Aussies, and looking at how Pakistan performed against India, I have decided the following will be the XI to take on Pakistan.

1. M.Trescothick
2. B.Molloy
3. Briggsey (C)
4. C.Lewis
5. K.Pietersen
6. Sid_19840
7. Kiwi Kid
8. Danny2502
9. J.Gray (WKT)
10. C.Chance
11. L.Williams

It seems that Ive been given a promotion in the batting order,hopefully it will pay off(or perhaps I could be used at 3 like a pathan or a dhoni)

i'be been relegated to number 8 that's what i get for threatetning to hit the captin with a cricket bat :brickwall

danny2502 said:
i'be been relegated to number 8 that's what i get for threatetning to hit the captin with a cricket bat :brickwall
No, thats what you get for failing to reach double figures! I also think you coming in at 8 could be useful for us if we loose wickets early.

Molloy, your place at 2 is also under threat if you score another duck! We have Solanki waiting in the ranks and if Pietersen fails, Solanki will come in for him and open with Tres!

Also, when will we have Harmison available?

sid_19840 said:
It seems that Ive been given a promotion in the batting order,hopefully it will pay off(or perhaps I could be used at 3 like a pathan or a dhoni)
I have faith in you Sid, you did great last match and I think you could be our match winner against Pakistan! Go for it!

Last edited:
cant wait for the next AUS match, :) looking for a MOM, also 600th post in this thread great thread binga

No, thats what you get for failing to reach double figures! I also think you coming in at 8 could be useful for us if we loose wickets early.

Molloy, your place at 2 is also under threat if you score another duck! We have Solanki waiting in the ranks and if Pietersen fails, Solanki will come in for him and open with Tres!

Also, when will we have Harmison available?

correct me if i'm wrong but didn't i get 22 of 17 balls

Users who are viewing this thread