Story Champions Series...on Cricket 2005

who shoud be the captain ?

• custom players(planetcricketers)-i ve to roll the dice for this

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • real captain(official player)-dravid,inzi,vaughan,ponting

Votes: 26 52.0%

• Total voters
This match is ours for sure .....

That pitch dident sute me very vell and i want my cap to stil keep me on 1st bowling choice i also want my captain to change the batting order abit .

_________
Usman 7
Senior Pakistani Player

usy57_pak said:
This match is ours for sure .....

We shall see about that my friend! We are on a high despite being beaten, but not beaten by much, whereas your bowlers took a hammering and were beaten with ease by India! The game is finely balanced but we are confident in the England camp of bouncing back from defeat with a win here!

Briggsey said:
We shall see about that my friend! We are on a high despite being beaten, but not beaten by much, whereas your bowlers took a hammering and were beaten with ease by India! The game is finely balanced but we are confident in the England camp of bouncing back from defeat with a win here!

ThE TimE WilL TelL !!! :cheers :D

A little late, but-What a performance by me! :) Great bowling, and some sensible batting...

lol you're all so funny cos you all think youre gonna win. Good Fixture Brett, you didn't even know that the matches of the series would be early. Bring it on India!

Most & Highest runs in Champions Series

Attachments

• rc1.jpg
    rc1.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 50
sorry ppl, i was not able to participate fully in the last match against india. my PC needs repairs and it may take a week. brettLee, use the same lineup i pm you for the indian match.

Match # 3
England v/s Pakistan
at Worcester

Pakistan win the toss & they will bowl first in this overcast condition

Attachments

• toss1team.jpg
    toss1team.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 77
Ghaffar drops down a catch

Molloy gets a life

Attachments

• drop.jpg