Channel 4 TV Overlay REQUEST

This looks very nice Danny mate, good for a first attempt. Have you contacted Ste at all to get some advice from him because the C4 one he made for C2K4 was just about spot on.

I think if we crack how to edit the scorecards and such it will be a lot better.

The scorecard, batting & bowling statistics etc are in this file a7bb0e12cdccf75b89d5a80c476bfa52.big

wifler said:
The scorecard, batting & bowling statistics etc are in this file a7bb0e12cdccf75b89d5a80c476bfa52.big

Do you know which fsh files are used?

I think this has something in. 5bd6a3e8124e2e9e816022d8d67beb17.fsh
Im not too sure, I dont think there are any tetxures specified as such, as they are made up of plain backgrounds (wherever they are) and text. I don't know if you can add texture references in the RFE files and then create a texture graphic? but I have changed text size and position and it works fine :)

Hopefully someone can have more luck :)

It is just like cricket04 there isn't any big background which covers the screen. You can add textures by simply adding files to the fsh file and calling it by some name. (All explained in my tutorial). Then just reference this name in the texture part in the RFE.

Danny,

Great CH4 Overlay.. do you have a newer version soon ?

Cheers

once ive found what files need to be changed for the scorecard and stats then i will make a start on it.

this is a colour update on the channel 4 overlay i released. just replace the fsh with the new one. the top pic is the new one and the bottom the old one.

Attachments

• channel4a.jpg
    channel4a.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 125
  • 557e1a2a7bd98f3680af6f879c16d401.zip
    95 KB · Views: 22
  • channel4ab.jpg
    channel4ab.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 126

Users who are viewing this thread