Cheapest place to buy the Ashes 09 in UK?

Hi all,

i ordered mine from Argos for the PS3 version for ?28.79 and yes it has been removed from their site for some reason. hopefully it will be back as i want my copy. The deal was for Pre order games only were you get 20% off if ordered before a certain date which i think ran out last week. Hence why its normal price now.

yea ours will be fine m8 because on my invoice it actually said the money
(?28.79) had been taken from my bank account. Its a shame that its been taken off though, perhaps the pre order discount only goes up to 2 weeks before release.

When the console goes wrong though, you're stuffed. You have to send it for servicing. With PC, it's far easier to sort out a problematic component.

Anyway, I'm not turning this into console v PC again, so that's my final word on it.

thats only if you have a Xbox 360;)

Anyone buying Ashes cricket 2009(PS3 version) from USA?
Help! finding online store for the game.

Err... I don't have a credit card, any chance of purchasing the game with debit|paypal?? If it is possible, can any one tell me which site?

For people that ordered the Argos ps3 version with the 20% offer. I've just been informed that they wont have stock until the 21st Aug.. even tho they took my money! and can't fulfil the order (shocking).

The automated call said expected date of delivery 9th but when I rang them they said the 21st so do check !.

Xophia added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

For people that ordered the Argos ps3 version with the 20% offer. I've just been informed that they wont have stock until the 21st Aug.. even tho they took my money! and can't fulfil the order (shocking).

The automated call said expected date of delivery 9th but when I rang them they said the 21st so do check !.

I pre-ordered weeks ago btw.

Go to thehut.com and pre-order. In the discount box, write 'thehut10' and it discounts to ?28.89. Enjoy.

I just pre-ordered :banana2

Thank God i cancelled my Pre-order last thursday. it looked a bit odd when it was removed from there site. Pre-ordered with Play.com now.

That's completely out of order. Go with play.com for games, they don't take the money until the item's down as 'packing'. And they're very fast.

if i were the preorder my copy of the game from gameplay.co.uk for xbox 360 how long would it take to get delivered in toronto canada.

Users who are viewing this thread