Cheapest place to buy the Ashes 09 in UK?

if i were the preorder my copy of the game from gameplay.co.uk for xbox 360 how long would it take to get delivered in toronto canada.

dont know, I pre ordered from them and today they emailed me saying they cancelled my order due to security reasons. So I said F U and ordered from gamestation instead.

dont know, I pre ordered from them and today they emailed me saying they cancelled my order due to security reasons. So I said F U and ordered from gamestation instead.

that sucks so did they pay back your money. and how long would it take from gamestation thinking of ordering it from there as well.

that sucks so did they pay back your money. and how long would it take from gamestation thinking of ordering it from there as well.

well they never charged me to begin with. I pre ordered from gamestation around 5pm UK time so they did not despatch it yet. I will let you know if they despatch it tomorrow and how long they say it will take.

Cheap

On PC version the cheapest places you can get the game are at Zavvi and Asda for about ?17! I would advise to get your game (if buying of internet) from Zavvi because the Asda warehouse is in the bluddy Channel Islands!

On PC version the cheapest places you can get the game are at Zavvi and Asda for about ?17! I would advise to get your game (if buying of internet) from Zavvi because the Asda warehouse is in the bluddy Channel Islands!

Don't forget Play.com and of course, Shopto both ?17.99. Only difference is, Shopto don't wait until the day of release before sending out orders.
Zavvi I'm not sure about. Don't forget it wasn't that long ago that they were out of business. I wouldn't order from them yet, personally.

Users who are viewing this thread