Checklist for MattW's Visit to BigAnt's Office

Even in the UK? :p

you calling @Ross a liar? we've got the "Symons Guarantee" on no delay, haven't we?

the visit would have been useful months ago, now any "good" surprises that haven't come out in the play session/twistie vid/ign vid etc. will come out very soon and they're better to be a surprise...

anything bad it's already too late to be addressed before release, and since we expect patches/support to be ongoing these things will also be addressed going forward.

and matt will have his copy in 2 weeks and can put out a proper review based on playing it at his leisure.

i struggle to see why people are still going on about this and what they expect it to achieve.

^
didnt ross recently say something about getting matt back and getting him to review the game.

I have had PM discussions with Matt, obviously I am OS at the moment, I believe it is still valid to have Matt come over here even if it is just to give PC an exclusive look at the game before most others. It's a matter of an OK from the publisher.

This publisher seems to be holding off quite a lot of things, if not all

They are behaving like a virgin holding on to her panties for someone special. The knight in the shining armour.:spy

Game out in 2 weeks so don't see point really?

Unless Matt isn't getting console version and fancies a quick game :p

I still think its a good idea to do before release, mattw is a face so to speak and his opinion would be valid and the feedback/videos would whet appetites and add momentum.

Time is running out and as others have pointed out there is not much time left for this, should have been sorted a couple of months ago. If it happens then great but if not it's not a big deal. Just exciting to get a new cricket game after all this time, try playing IC2010 after just the nets for 10 minutes.

A visit right now would be useless in terms of feedbacks. But it will be good publicity for the game if Matt manages to get some HQ game play videos

They are behaving like a virgin holding on to her panties for someone special. The knight in the shining armour.:spy

That was the mistake I made....I thought lets make this special....but a night in shining armour is just way too cumbersome to get things done in....total disaster......by the way if you live in Glasgow there is a problem

a. no virgins
b. they do not hold onto their panties, ever

Last edited by a moderator:
Dutch I talk crap as everyone knows but yours is golden crap. Riddle me this I say.:D

That was the mistake I made....I thought lets make this special....but a night in shining armour is just way too cumbersome to get things done in....total disaster......by the way if you live in Glasgow there is a problem

a. no virgins
b. they do not hold onto their panties, ever

They don't have to, they don't wear any.

Users who are viewing this thread