Checklist for MattW's Visit to BigAnt's Office

Needs hotter receptionists...

112495d1375718288-checklist-mattw-s-visit-bigant-s-office-albumcover.png

Hmm:D:D. Oh man:D
so these are your fixed ones. Whats their mobile number?

BtW- mattw, if you can take some clips ,it will be awesome !

Get a vid of burning stumps and entitle it as "BA Cricket 14 trailer"

Got another suggestion for Matt's Ant-Experience? ...He needs to have a playtest and have images captured of me doing something heroic for a change, instead of being bowled or near-pummeled by a ball. Perhaps raising my bat after a test 50... that seems true-to-life...

Got another suggestion for Matt's Ant-Experience? ...He needs to have a playtest and have images captured of me doing something heroic for a change, instead of being bowled or near-pummeled by a ball. Perhaps raising my bat after a test 50... that seems true-to-life...

50 pummelings from the bowler probably seems more accurate...i wonder if theres a cut scene when you score a century with biggs and someone brings cake onto the field.

check for these
1.seam movement,swing ,spin ,drift..
2.as somebody mentioned before fooling cpu and taking his wicket every ball by bowling at his legs or anywhere else
3.running between the wickets,hit ball to long on or long off and make sure if u can run only single unlike in ea cric07 where u can run 2 on every shot u play to long on or long off
4.lofted shots -ea cric 07 and ac09 and to some extent ic2010 had this major bug where u can hit every ball for six
5.reverse swing-check if this aspect of game is really improved like wasim waqar used to do:rolleyes unlike in past titles where reverse swing is just for its name in the game :facepalm
6.check for sweep and reverse sweep-it was okay in ea games but ac09 and ic2010 i can hit 6 ball for boundaries using sweep
7.whether edges really carry to fielders..
8.legs movement of batsman and shots he plays when batsman is out of his position advance to play down the ground-ea cric 2007 ,ac09 was terrible on this aspect..:thumbs

I wonder if theres a cut scene when you score a century with biggs and someone brings cake onto the field.

^This. Should be an easter-egg.

Three letters: DLC

ThisGuyGetsIt INC. Will be in negotiations with BigAntStudios if the demand is there.

ThisGuyGetsIt INC. Will be in negotiations with BigAntStudios if the demand is there.

Wow .. Biggy got it! Well , ThisGuyGetsIt INC. . What do This guy really get? A Cup of Cake:D.

...the professional term we use is 'Slice'

Users who are viewing this thread