Classic Cricket!

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I agree with the post but I have to make a correction here, all I've done in getting PCCS to success is morally support sohum, like others, that's all! I haven't actually programmed anything in there because when the project started I basically knew nothing in C# / C++, now though I do I think sohum's doing an excellent job and is nearing the finish.
Actually, you told a lie. I remember you one helped me in C++.:p. Seriously, PCCS is looking a very nice simulation game and advanced too. I hope I will get a chance to try it.

Nabeel, I also don't know too much vB.net like Kshitiz and Colin but I am also learning. I hope one day I'll know advanced vB.net :).

My more concentration is on C++ because it's my subject ;)

blake

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
If you are looking to make it like StickCricket, make it in Flash. It would be easier than worrying about everything else in my opinion. Flash is easy to learn and versatile.

Also, Hitterman, you have lucky if you have ever gotten to play with Maya. I look up to Maya as like the ultimate 3D program.. I really would love to have Maya, but as I'm not a professional game designer, and considering I'm still a student I'm not exactly anywhere near forking out $2000-$7000 for it.

Perhaps one day. I've already considered a possible future in the graphics or programming industry.. definitely would love to go into graphic design or become a programmer. Still in high school now though so there is lots of time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread