Co Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

india rock

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am looking for some people to help me setup a forum.its going to be about Gaming... i am planning to include a lot of stuff but i need some help... about 2 people who know how to setup and edit a forum like adding new features and stuff and managing.. i am willing to make them Co-Admins... But i only need people who actually know about this stuff.... so please PM and tell me what u can do and any proof or website u currently have.

also u must know how to edit the forums using FTP and scripiting it like adding arcade for e.g. and yes i am going to have an Invision Power Board 2.0 so they should be familiar with IPB and the user must also know how to add skins and stuff

usy

Chairman of Selectors
So what happined to your "Crikcet Talk" Forums mate, chaning forums every month, ehh?

usy

Chairman of Selectors
That is just Plagiarism, I hope this thread is closed, as soon as possible.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
So basically you want other people to do all the work of setting up and running a forum so you can administrate it?

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Seeing as he cant even be bothered to type his own posts now, I suspect you are right.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The fact you cannot be bothered to write your own advertisement, means this thread deserves to be closed

A lack of effort this early on, does not bode well for this supposed site's future

Also you current site is basically a port of planetcricket, although in computer speak, the port has gone from cutting edge PC to PS1 :rolleyes:

Ritwik

co-founder
Also you current site is basically a port of planetcricket, although in computer speak, the port has gone from cutting edge PC to PS1

LOL! Look out offenders, Zim's on high alert today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread