Looking for some People

hassan

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello Guys...

I am looking for about 2 people to help me setup a new website + forum... its going to be about Cricket+Football+Gaming... i am planning to include a lot of stuff but i need some help... about 2 people who know how to setup and edit a forum like adding new features and stuff and managing.. i am willing to make them Co-Admins... But i only need people who actually know about this stuff.... so please PM and tell me what u can do and any proof or website u currently have...

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
india rock said:
i can help alot i made cricket talk

Isn't it just like Planetcricket but with a few forum name changes here and there :confused:

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Im comparing them right now...

"Network Announcements", sounds familiar. And it has an announcements section and a feedback one too. As well as a staff forum? I can see it, but not go in it.

Cricket Games chat is the same but with a section for the older games in it.

The rest is practicalloy the same as well

hassan

International Coach
thx for quick replies guys... but i forgot to mention that the user must know how to edit the forums using FTP and scripiting it like adding arcade for e.g. and yes i am going to have an Invision Power Board 2.0 so they should be familiar with IPB and the user must also know how to add skins and stuff

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
If you are looking for 2 people Im sure treva and I will together cover the knowledge you need

hassan

International Coach
ok but do u know how to use FTP because this is the retails version not invisonfree so u need to add everything using FTp 1st

hassan

International Coach
ok its ok if u dont knwo how to use FTP its easy i can teach u l8r but what i am looking for is someone who is resposible and know what an ADMIN does and is ACTIVE for the forum not leaving it in mid stages..

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
i go online everyday.
i will be active and i am a good admin as is shown on my forums.
i will make members stick by the rules and ban them if they don't
i will also make changes to the forum to help it.

hassan

International Coach
OK guys i finished making the forum but havnt done anything to it yet would do soon... BTW heres the address...

CLICK HERE...

O BTW TREVA I will consider u and reply soon

Users who are viewing this thread