Coca-Cola Football League One

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
If the Championship deserves a thread, so does League One(League Two aswell but I can't be bothered to make that thread at this moment in time). Swansea are currently running away with the title although the fight for automatic promotion(but mainly 3rd) is very fierce. The table as it stands:

1 Swansea 34 35 73
2 Doncaster 35 22 65

3 Carlisle 34 18 64
4 Nottm Forest 34 23 57
5 Walsall 35 13 55
6 Southend 35 8 54

7 Leeds 35 26 53
8 Tranmere 36 5 52
9 Oldham 36 9 50
10 Northampton 36 2 50
11 Leyton Orient 36 -6 50
12 Brighton 34 6 49
13 Swindon 35 2 47
14 Hartlepool 36 3 46
15 Huddersfield 35 -14 46
16 Yeovil 36 -12 45
17 Bristol Rovers 32 1 44
18 Millwall 36 -14 40
19 Crewe 36 -19 37
20 Cheltenham 36 -20 37

21 Gillingham 35 -24 36
22 Bournemouth 36 -17 26
23 Luton 35 -16 25
24 Port Vale 36 -31 22

Southend are my facourite club in League One, as soon I am supposed to be living around that area, so will take up supporting them and probably be going to their games. 4 games unbeaten including a 3-0 away win at Yeovil.

The future's blue.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
What next a thread for Sport Italia Hellenic League Division One East?

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
And do you have anything to actually say about League One? I think that Nacho's deserve a thread in general chat, they are really tasty. But that's about all I have to say about them, hence I haven't started a thread.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
I didn't know the Championship and League One weren't invloved in the 2007/08 English Football Season.

covlad-99

International Cricketer
Lol, good idea Jaz, can't think for the life of me where you got the idea from :p
League One is very interesting this year, what with Leeds and their 15 point deduction, which they are still battling to overturn. They would be in a great position if they got them points back, Wisey did a great job after leaving Coventry (as a player) he was quality at Coventry, and scored some great goal, including a bicey ;) But it looks like another Coventry player and manager is doing a half decent job too (Gary McAllister)

I didn't know the Championship and League One weren't invloved in the 2007/08 English Football Season.

They are Will, but the English Football thread is clogged up with conversations about the Premiership's top clubs, and it gets very boring. Just let it be, and you do your Prem chat in that thread.

Last edited:

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
And do you have anything to actually say about League One? I think that Nacho's deserve a thread in general chat, they are really tasty. But that's about all I have to say about them, hence I haven't started a thread.

Don't be an idiot and flaming other threads just because you can't say anything productive in it. If you have nothing to say about the topic then don't post. Your last point is very weak.

:rolleyes:

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Jaz, the only reason you started this thread is because covlad-99 started the Championship thread. That's a poor reason in itself. Secondly, it's not as if this thread was started by popular demand since not a lot of League One talk occurs in the English Football thread.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Will_Na said:
Jaz, the only reason you started this thread is because covlad-99 started the Championship thread. That's a poor reason in itself.

Wow, I'd love to see your sources(!)

Anyway, Craig's thread influenced me and made me think about CCL1, so I thought I would give it a thread. We'll see.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Wow, I'd love to see your sources(!)

Anyway, Craig's thread influenced me and made me think about CCL1, so I thought I would give it a thread. We'll see.

I think this is a good enough source.

If the Championship deserves a thread, so does League One(League Two aswell but I can't be bothered to make that thread at this moment in time).

Animator!

School Cricketer
Just have a Premiership thread and a Coca Cola Football League thread. Single Coca league threads won't drive enough interest on their own.

Just have a Premiership thread and a Coca Cola Football League thread. Single Coca league threads won't drive enough interest on their own.

Last edited:

covlad-99

International Cricketer
How about we have a Championship thread, and an 'Other League' thread. Thast how fair that is Animator.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
What a surprise, Arsenal and Liverpool "fans" are complaining about us having some lower league threads :rolleyes:.

If what you have said would apply in the rest of the forum, there would only be a "Cricket game video thread" instead of several different forums (one for each game) with many different threads within them.

Leeds did fantastically at the start of the season, but have dropped off a little, I think losing Wise was a big blow for them. If they got their 15 points back then they would still be 2nd though.

Spot on.

Jermaine Beckford has been inspirtional for Leeds, as has Jason Scotland, who have both scored a few goals for Leeds and Swansea repectively. I hope Southend finish 5th and Leeds finish 6th so they don't play eachother till the final, as they are my two favourite teams in the league. If it does come down to those two then I hope Southend come out on top. :)

Users who are viewing this thread