Coca-Cola Football League One

PhilD123

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Phil, Arsenal aren't actually my local side :p

I live in West London but I've explained why I support Arsenal.
The one and only time I support an Arsenal fan, that happens!:p Still, your family supporting them is a more than enough reason to support them.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
To be fair, I've supported them for 10 years and until last year, I didn't know why. ;)

To keep this thread on track, Leeds are looking good to be promoted. Not many teams can come back after a 15 point deduction.

covlad-99

International Cricketer
Well, if you're from London, why did you choose Arsenal out of:
Arsenal
Chelsea
Fulham
Tottenham Hotspur
West Ham United
Charlton Athletic
Crystal Palace

Queens Park Rangers

Lets not forget about Leyton Orient :p

And also, we aren't disputing what team you support, we are disputing the fact that just because you support a Premiership team, you think that all of the other league teams should be brushed aside. Hence your comments that there should be on thread for the Premiership and one for the rest, which is utter rubbish. Just let us post in threads, and also it makes the boards look tidier in my opinion.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I have just remembered, I am a glory hunter. I didn't like football at all until 2002, when Norwich got to the play off final. I was born here, I have lived here all my life, brought up with a family of Norwich fans and been with them through thick and thin ever since though. So, what am I? It's such a fine line.

This isn't me by the way, it's true for a lot of our loyal fans though. I've been a Norwich fan since birth all told, with my family and stuff. I used to get taken to reserve games when I was had to sit on my dad's shoulders to see!

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
And also, we aren't disputing what team you support, we are disputing the fact that just because you support a Premiership team, you think that all of the other league teams should be brushed aside. Hence your comments that there should be on thread for the Premiership and one for the rest, which is utter rubbish. Just let us post in threads, and also it makes the boards look tidier in my opinion.
Just because people don't post on the championship doesn't mean they think there should be no threads for it. They just thought it's common sense to have a thread for all the english football sides on a cricket forum. It's not like any of the top clubs supporters has said anything negative about championship discussion it's just this thread is completely pointless when there's already been discussion on championship football in the other thread without a problem.

covlad-99

International Cricketer
Just because people don't post on the championship doesn't mean they think there should be no threads for it. They just thought it's common sense to have a thread for all the english football sides on a cricket forum. It's not like any of the top clubs supporters has said anything negative about championship discussion it's just this thread is completely pointless when there's already been discussion on championship football in the other thread without a problem.

Its fair enough that they want all football on one forum, but I made a Championship one because I wanted to just talk about the Championship inside it. What I am annoyed about is that many people are saying that the Premiership should have its own thread and that the Other leagues should have one altogether. People are so obsessed with keeping threads to as low as possible, but lots of people post ridiculous threads, asking stupid questions or whatever, and occasionally, no one complains. What is the difference if we want our own thread? All of teh Championship supporters seem to like the idea! So whats the fuss? Just leave it alone and let us get on with what we want to do. Talk about whatever you want in teh English Football Thread, and stop complaining when somebody wants to talk proper football in the Championship/ League One threads.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Its fair enough that they want all football on one forum, but I made a Championship one because I wanted to just talk about the Championship inside it. What I am annoyed about is that many people are saying that the Premiership should have its own thread and that the Other leagues should have one altogether. People are so obsessed with keeping threads to as low as possible, but lots of people post ridiculous threads, asking stupid questions or whatever, and occasionally, no one complains. What is the difference if we want our own thread? All of teh Championship supporters seem to like the idea! So whats the fuss? Just leave it alone and let us get on with what we want to do. Talk about whatever you want in teh English Football Thread, and stop complaining when somebody wants to talk proper football in the Championship/ League One threads.

That's exactly the point. The Championship supporters want their own thread but I haven't heard a peep from League One supporters which is why I don't think this particular thread is necessary.

It's as if you don't read any of our posts when you keep claiming that we don't want a Championship thread. If you think this thread is a good idea, then keep it alive with League One chat and stop mentioning the Championship or Premiership.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
No-one thinks the premiership should have it's own thread. Also I like the way you define boring long ball football as "proper".

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
I didn't notice that comment.

Shows how deluded he is.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Carlisle v Luton, 19:45
Crewe v Port Vale, 19:45
Doncaster v Gillingham, 19:45
Hartlepool v Huddersfield, 19:45
Leeds v Cheltenham, 19:45
Leyton Orient v Swindon, 19:45
Oldham v Bournemouth, 19:45
Southend v Nottm Forest, 19:45
Swansea v Tranmere, 19:45
Walsall v Brighton, 19:45
Yeovil v Millwall, 19:45

My picks for tonights games(Honest). :p

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

My picks.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors

My picks.

Hartlepool was a hard game to pick, but I had to go with Southend over Forest in the other game. Brighton to beat Walsall? :eek:

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Carlisle 2-1 Luton
Crewe 0-2 Port Vale
Doncaster 2-1 Gillingham
Hartlepool 2-1 Huddersfield
Leeds 1-2 Cheltenham
Leyton Orient 2-1 Swindon
Oldham 2-0 Bournemouth
Southend 1-1 Nottm Forest
Swansea 1-1 Tranmere
Walsall 1-2 Brighton

Yeovil 0-1 Millwall

Loads of upsets! 3 biggest upsets for me in bold. Southend did well to get draw but we were 1-0 up for alot of the game. Oh well, t'was a hard game.

Users who are viewing this thread