Coca-Cola Football League One

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
What a surprise, Arsenal and Liverpool "fans" are complaining about us having some lower league threads :rolleyes:.

If what you have said would apply in the rest of the forum, there would only be a "Cricket game video thread" instead of several different forums (one for each game) with many different threads within them.

Leeds did fantastically at the start of the season, but have dropped off a little, I think losing Wise was a big blow for them. If they got their 15 points back then they would still be 2nd though.

First of all, we all know becasue you support Conventry, you are the best fan in the world and have the right to look down on all Premiership supporters.

Secondly, we don't feel there is a point in having a League One thread when League One football is never discussed. Championship, I don't mind.

covlad-99

International Cricketer
League One is never discussed? Why is everyone posting in here about League One then? If you can't bare to see the proper supporters discuss proper football then don't comment. By the end of this round of FA Cup fixtures there will only be one Premiership team in the cup, so it looks like the Premiership isn't as good as you think it is. All of you glory hunters think you run the show.
And Jaz, Beckford was an inspiration, but like Mifsud at Coventry, he can't score all that much nowadays.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
And Jaz, Beckford was an inspiration, but like Mifsud at Coventry, he can't score all that much nowadays.

17 goals this season in the league whilst Mifsud has 9. :p

Both players and indispensable to their club though. Leeds are too big to be in League One, they should be competing in the top half of the Championship trying to get back into the Premiserhip.

PhilD123

International Coach
A) Leeds are dirty scum.

B) The League One is part of English football, hence it should be in the English football thread. Maybe if someone brought it up in that thread then it would get talked about.

covlad-99

International Cricketer
A) Man Utd are moaning scum.

B) The English football thread is full of inane drivel with people posting as if 1) they know anything about football and 2) they are proper fans, not just supporting a team because they are 'good'

Not as good as we thought were we eh? You knwo barnsley? Yes the same Barnsley that beat Chelsea and Liverpool, Coventry have beaten them 4-1 away and 4-0 at home this season, and Coventry have already beaten Man utd (2-0) and Blackburn (4-1), who got a 1-1 draw with Arsenal so logic leads me to the thinking that Coventry are better than Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool. And we are 17th in the league, so there are 16 other teams better than the 'big four'

Last edited:

PhilD123

International Coach
A) Man Utd are moaning scum.
You've got no motive for calling us scum, we actually hate Leeds.

B) The English football thread is full of inane drivel with people posting as if 1) they know anything about football and 2) they are proper fans, not just supporting a team because they are 'good'
I come from Manchester, I support United, Will comes from London he supports Arsenal, Joe comes from Manchester (I think) and supports united. I cant think of too many other people who support Prem teams in the other thread, but someone like Matt has the unfortunate curse of coming from Liverpool and supports Everton. They are reasons to support the team, not because they are good. I've been watching football long enough to think I know quite a bit about football.

Not as good as we thought were we eh? You knwo barnsley? Yes the same Barnsley that beat Chelsea and Liverpool, Coventry have beaten them 4-1 away and 4-0 at home this season, and Coventry have already beaten Man utd (2-0) and Blackburn (4-1), who got a 1-1 draw with Arsenal so logic leads me to the thinking that Coventry are better than Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool. And we are 17th in the league, so there are 16 other teams better than the 'big four'
And we know nothing about football? Hang on, Exeter got a draw against United 4 years ago, maybe this league system is the wrong way around and the conference teams are at the top. Also, Liverpool beat Inter, who are top of the league. Are we now possibly saying that Barnsley are the greatest football team ever to grace the earth?:p

covlad-99

International Cricketer
I come from Manchester, I support United, Will comes from London he supports Arsenal, Joe comes from Manchester (I think) and supports united. I cant think of too many other people who support Prem teams in the other thread, but someone like Matt has the unfortunate curse of coming from Liverpool and supports Everton. They are reasons to support the team, not because they are good. I've been watching football long enough to think I know quite a bit about football.

Its not just you you know, 61% of people in Britain support either Man utd/ Chelsea/ Arsenal/ Liverpool. This must surely mean that half of Britain's population live in Liverpool, Manchester or London. And I do have motive for calling Utd scum, as everytime they lost fair and sqaure, they blame it on something else. All those billions they have spent on players, and not a single one could put a size 5 ball inside 3 metal bars. Not a bad return I suppose.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
As a United Fan great comment there craig I agree

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
No we don't. We're far better losers than other sides *cough* mr wenger *cough*

Fergie went ott but he was right to moan when we had a blatant penalty turned down it's just the case that top managers aren't allowed to moan without taking stick like others are. Now stop acting like your a better fan than other people because you aren't.

PhilD123

International Coach
Its not just you you know, 61% of people in Britain support either Man utd/ Chelsea/ Arsenal/ Liverpool. This must surely mean that half of Britain's population live in Liverpool, Manchester or London. And I do have motive for calling Utd scum, as everytime they lost fair and sqaure, they blame it on something else. All those billions they have spent on players, and not a single one could put a size 5 ball inside 3 metal bars. Not a bad return I suppose.
I was talking about the people on the forum, since there the ones you said only supported the top teams cos they're good.

So Championship managers wouldn't complain if they weren't given a stonewall penalty? Holloway, Warnock anyone? There are worse losers in the Premiership than us at the moment as Joe as pointed out. We have an awful pitch at the moment as well, but Fergie's not blamed it on that.

covlad-99

International Cricketer
If Man Utd had won the game, they wouldn't have even thought about that penalty.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Let me get this right.

Because you support a lower league club, you are a real fan.

I'm tired of this 'Thy art better than thou' bullshit just because your team is pants.

Wenger is not as big a sore loser as Fergie.

How much League One chat occured in the Ebnglish Football Thread? None. Point proven.

Users who are viewing this thread