Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Fabulous effort from Hopes. He became a hero in my eyes....

That last over gave me a re-cap of the Twenty20 WC final... 12 from 4 balls here when it was 12 from 5 balls. But Hopes couldnt just do a Misbah, but he was fantastic.

Super effort... There you go Bhajji! Show it to the crowd JUST SHOW IT!!!!!!

World Champions Firstly Your Nick Itself Is In Caps And Secondly I Am High Spirits My Country Won So I Will Post In Caps Over And Over Again And Theres Not Much You Can Do About It Coz I Am Free To Say Whatever I Like Until And Unless Its Not Abusive Which It Is Not...
India Rules We Rule We Won The Cb Series And We Played Better Than Aus In The Finals!!

Gilchrist Rules He Will Be Dearly Missed No Player In The World Can Completely Make Up For His Loss In The Team He Has Been A Superb Player And An Even Better Person!! He Was The Best Wicket Keeper Batsman This Game Has Ever Ever Seen

Bye bye Gilly. The moment doesnt give me the right feeling to give you a farewell

Ya Gilly..You are the best gentlemen out there..You will be always remembered and loved by us...We gonna miss you..

Woohoowoooo... we have won.:happy:happy:happy We got'em. yeahhhhh.:happy:cheers

Farewell gilly. you show them how to be a proper player. We will remember you. Thanks gilly.:cheers

World Champions We Crushed Your Pride Thats Why You Are Behaving Cranky Coz Ur Nick Is In Caps In Itself.. Coz U Were Overly Proud Of Australia Being The World Champs But That Title Seems To Be Shifting Now And You Cant Face The Truth Can U?

The celebration was a bit muted from Dhoni. Probably a sense of relief that its all over (the tour and all the nonsense!)

World Champions We Crushed Your Pride Thats Why You Are Behaving Cranky Coz Ur Nick Is In Caps In Itself.. Coz U Were Overly Proud Of Australia Being The World Champs But That Title Seems To Be Shifting Now And You Cant Face The Truth Can U?

No need for disrespect..he is real nice and respectable...

Since India have been in Australia I've wanted nothing more than this tour to end. It has been an absolute farce the whole time and I've been hoping that India would go through with some of their boycotting threats and leave us alone. But that last game made it all seem somewhat worth it. The loudest boos I'd ever heard directed at a player, Tendulkar nearly getting a century, Roy taking out a streaker, Clarke tackling Tendulkar, this match had everything. I don't care that we didn't win, this match has been the only good thing to come out of the last couple of months of cricket, but tonight I loved it.

I Dont Understand Why My Caps Are Being Displayed As Lower Case This Is Not Fair You Are Curbing My Excitement Sir Please Dont Do This

No need for disrespect..he is real nice and respectable...

who? world champions? he is not behaving respectable. He cant make me not feel happy.. when im happy i will type in caps ya my wish bro :P I hope you can understand the excitement im sorry if i said anyhting rong im so happy man mananananna

Last edited:

Go and read the rules, you will find typing all in caps are not allowed .

RULES NO 10

Nathan Bracken? He was good...It could also have gone to Ishant.. Ishant Sharma was better IMO but then I agree it was tight

No Not at all..I think Bracken and If you ask about indian side then Sachin..

Users who are viewing this thread