Commonwealth Bank Series

angryangy said:
Whatever helps you sleep.

Given the time in the morning and the nature of the poster, I think we can safely say he was drunk.

England are stuck in a rut, now the players are admitting they're at rock bottom. Oh KP if only god gave you the extra rib instead of making women out of it...

Nixon and JD shouldn't be near our WC squad, should they?

irottev said:
Harris had another MOTM performance in todays Twenty/20

3.5 overs, 3/14 including a trademark caught and bowled. Crucial wicket too.
Then smashed 65* off 45 balls. We won.

I'd be tempted to send Marshall home and bring him over. Give him a match against England if McMillan doesn't fire.
I thought Harris retired?

irottev said:
Never! You might be thinking of Cairns? Otherwise you just presumed.
what happened after he got injured, the arm one from Lee in the chappell hadlee

He had shoulder surgery and started playing again, unable to throw with that arm. So he learnt to throw with the other one and now it's all better and he's back at backward point taking some catches. ;) He's batting and bowling just as good if not better then ever too. Captains Canterbury. You can tell he really enjoys it and always gives 100%.

Harry is seriously the best guy ever. I don't know how anyone could not like him.

I mean, he came out to bat with a dislocated shoulder (against Brett Lee) he made 4 runs too. He almost won us the match if I remember rightly, I think we only neede dlike a run a ball for a few overs. Unfortonatly he had Glenn McGrath and his yorker to contend with. it was his 250th ODI. I'll never forget it.

irottev said:
He had shoulder surgery and started playing again, unable to throw with that arm. So he learnt to throw with the other one and now it's all better and he's back at backward point taking some catches. ;) He's batting and bowling just as good if not better then ever too. Captains Canterbury. You can tell he really enjoys it and always gives 100%.

Harry is seriously the best guy ever. I don't know how anyone could not like him.

I mean, he came out to bat with a dislocated shoulder (against Brett Lee) he made 4 runs too. He almost won us the match if I remember rightly, I think we only neede dlike a run a ball for a few overs. Unfortonatly he had Glenn McGrath and his yorker to contend with. it was his 250th ODI. I'll never forget it.

That was the 2nd match in the C/H series us down 1-0 but we were had the game in the bag until Mills came out and smashed into the stands. NZ weren't going to risk Harris unless they were close enough which they were.

Sureshot said:
Given the time in the morning and the nature of the poster, I think we can safely say he was drunk.
Erm no, lets face facts.

Buchanen is all over the media moaning like crazy about how his team aren't getting a game because of how bad England are. Yet if Hussey had walked or been given out correctly, we'd have won one, lost two against Australia which isn't at all shabby. It's like me speaking about the 2005 Ashes and sayign 'Yeah Australia got lucky with the first game, but after that we thrashed them and they held on for a couple of draws.'

I.e. sure it could be possible, but anyone with half a brain would know that it isn't.

Lol Hussey walk, I never knew it was in the law that a player had to walk. How many of the current Englishmen have walked when they knew they were out?

aussie1st said:
Lol Hussey walk, I never knew it was in the law that a player had to walk. How many of the current Englishmen have walked when they knew they were out?
That's not the point. All this about Australia dominating and England not beating them at all in this One Day series is down to an Umpiring error, yet your esteemed coach seems to find a reason to moan every couple of days about poor opposition.

MUFC1987 said:
Erm no, lets face facts.

Buchanen is all over the media moaning like crazy about how his team aren't getting a game because of how bad England are. Yet if Hussey had walked or been given out correctly, we'd have won one, lost two against Australia which isn't at all shabby. It's like me speaking about the 2005 Ashes and sayign 'Yeah Australia got lucky with the first game, but after that we thrashed them and they held on for a couple of draws.'

I.e. sure it could be possible, but anyone with half a brain would know that it isn't.
All things aside, does that mean English team has improved or would have improved?
Anyone with half a brain would answer that:p

I don't even see why he is moaning anyway. His team is winning every single game they play and he should stop being a bitch and realise that his team is sweeping all before them at the moment.

evertonfan said:
I don't even see why he is moaning anyway. His team is winning every single game they play and he should stop being a bitch and realise that his team is sweeping all before them at the moment.
That's to give Fletcher some stick and hopefully getting him sacked.

Users who are viewing this thread