Commonwealth Bank Series

Erm, no. I'm sure most cricket fans would like to see a close contest, with their team winning and would rank it higher than a complete rout.

Fair enough and as a neutral fan i'd agree with you, but when i'm watching England i'll take any victory because lets face it, they don't come too often.

Leicester Fox said:
does anyone know if Vaughan will be back for the next ODI ?
He's had another scare with his hamstring this weekend but he says if he can get through the full net session tomorrow he will play, if not then he wont.

Adarsh said:
Erm, no. I'm sure most cricket fans would like to see a close contest, with their team winning and would rank it higher than a complete rout.

A win's a win. Stop moaning.

You'd take any form of victory for your country as long as they win.

Last edited:
I'm just worried this is going to be one of those injurys where you think he's going to be out for a week and he ends up out for years like Jones

Leicester Fox said:
I'm just worried this is going to be one of those injurys where you think he's going to be out for a week and he ends up out for years like Jones

Or like Vaughan's previous one perhaps?

The Black Caps will take care of the English. If they play like they did against us it's a given as that batting looks like it's about to click and the bowling already has.

I'm worried about Tuesday's game and the only slim hope that I can hold on to is the fact that a bit of fatigue might with NZ for the game. I'm pretty much just clutching at straws here though.

I'm hoping New Zealand have peaked. To even have a chance we would need a fully fit squad which we're nowhere near.

They still got a way to go I suspect. Fleming firing, Vincent making 50+, and adding Bond and Styris back in. The way to beat them seems to be putting them in to bat first as they have always been a good chasing team.

evertonfan said:
I'm worried about Tuesday's game and the only slim hope that I can hold on to is the fact that a bit of fatigue might with NZ for the game. I'm pretty much just clutching at straws here though.
It's the way all England fans have been over the past few months

Users who are viewing this thread