Commonwealth Bank Series

Beat your last total against us I guess :)
Finally the bowler actually has a reason to chuck the ball at the batsmen stumps.

MUFC1987 said:
The way we've been going, 141 which we're at already is a decent total. :p
you would be looking to declare right about now

Oh my god Symonds dropped one! Joyce is looking good. finally showing the talent we know he's got

Lol 3rd life to Joyce 2 in one over! Gilly didn't even pick it, it was through him before he even noticed. Could have hit the stumps too, luck is going England's way today.

Time for Bell to put his foot down and Flintoff to get his pads on me thinks.

Joyce is picking up the pace, Symonds has been expensive so far looks like Gilly is going to take him off. White actually started well bowling his wrongun/top spinners.

White just isn't an international class leg spinner.i wouldn't imagine him goiing and getting a 5 for. having said that he might go and get a wicket. 50 for Bell well played :clap

Very good 50 from Bell, hes been in good form this series just hasn't converted maybe this is the day. Also it came in good time only 59 balls.

On White well we just saw his usual rubbish that last over, wide balls doing nothing.

Bell gets another 50 and nothing more. If he doesn't earn to make 100's i suggest he goes back to county cricket. McGrath makes the breakthrough. Freds out which should be interesting

I don't think Bell getting out is that big a problem, as long as we play sensibly now. We just need to rotate until the 40th over and then really go for it. At least this way Flintoff gets a few more overs to play his way in.

aussie1st said:
Very good 50 from Bell, hes been in good form this series just hasn't converted maybe this is the day. Also it came in good time only 59 balls.

On White well we just saw his usual rubbish that last over, wide balls doing nothing.
Some of that's a bit of crap though, fast bowlers get away with them.

Bell did his job staying in their to around the 30th over then let the big hitters come in.
White looks to be more effective when he slows down his delivery, all that quick stuff is being hit all over the place.

angryangy said:
Some of that's a bit of crap though, fast bowlers get away with them.

Fast bowlers at least have the speed although you expect the batsmen to hit wide ones whether they are quick or not.

Users who are viewing this thread