Commonwealth Bank Series

Lol no crazy man would try that shot against Tait, you have no idea where hes bowling it.

Good old McGrath does it again, play funny shots against him at your peril.

Footwear problem more than anything. If that front foot didn't slide he would have connected nicely.

theres no way Loye will be %100 now with him being all shook up,helmet problems and the fact he won't play his sweep now. well thats what i was typing and now he does that! :rolleyes:

same as Pietersen getting out really. Just hope it's not the same injury, now lets watch the run rate drop from 5 to 0 as the collapse starts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH lol NOW HES OUT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is the funniest thing ever everyone knew it was gonna happen no sympathy hes on fault i told you taity was quick :)

I think you're the kind of person that gives Australians a bad name. Bell looks quite good,2 cracking cuts for 4 there

"That bum Loye totally deserved that ball in the face," says Andy from Canada. What charming readers we have

LOL

Leicester Fox said:
I think you're the kind of person that gives Australians a bad name. Bell looks quite good,2 cracking cuts for 4 there
he was asking for it so was pietersen had he been hit in the head without playing such a dangerous shot to his health and the score i would be sympathetic last game i plaed i hit a guy in the collarbone who tried to charge me i just walked back to my mark

I don't see why there is so much strife with that shot. It's just Loye being innovative. All shots have to be invented and brought to the world stage at some point. I bet the Pull shot had lots of critics at one point, yet it's now a staple of world cricket.

so i take it sportsmanship and the spirit of the game isn't top of yor list then. I'd rather we sent out Bopara next if we're still in the powerplays.

These Lancastrians are pretty weak by the way. I mean Loye gets a cut so gets himself out and Anderson goes home without much of an injury.

MUFC1987 said:
I don't see why there is so much strife with that shot. It's just Loye being innovative. All shots have to be invented and brought to the world stage at some point. I bet the Pull shot had lots of critics at one point, yet it's now a staple of world cricket.
But the hook still has its issues, because that is the one you are likely to get hit in the head playing.

Anderson should never have gone home, that was the selectors accepting that we weren't going to win this series by sending our best bowler home. the Aussie fielding has not been onthe same level today

Users who are viewing this thread