Commonwealth Bank Series

wfdu_ben91 said:
Hodges selection isn't a bad one. He made 115* the other night and lead Victoria to victory over Jason Gillespie's South Australia.
Hodge has deserved his selection imo...the one area where he might have been weak was his fielding but his fielding was amazing the other day, so I say he should get first crack

wfdu_ben91 said:
Hodges selection isn't a bad one. He made 115* the other night and lead Victoria to victory over Jason Gillespie's South Australia.
against a team coming dead last without their top strike bowler it was a good innings though

England have made changes with the inclusion of Mahmood, England also appear to have decided to bring in Bopara. Ah, update Collingwood is ill apparently.

Last edited:
First delivery is closer to 1st slip yet no wide. What's up with that?

wfdu_ben91 said:

It's not that he doesn't deserve it, it's the fact he keeps stuffing up when trying to cement his ODI spot. He would be perfect for our squad as he could bat anywhere really.

Tait's first ball 150km/h.

i can't believ that drop by Tait. If he is that bad a fielder then i'm surprised he plays. good to see Loye and Joyce being positive but Loye has played his sweep now so he should be gone soon

That upside down cup isn't the way to go for that type of catch. Could have caught it with the normal cup. Tait is going well with the ball, hes really hard to get away so Bracken is the one taking the stick which should have worked in his favour.

Leicester Fox said:
i can't believ that drop by Tait. If he is that bad a fielder then i'm surprised he plays. good to see Loye and Joyce being positive but Loye has played his sweep now so he should be gone soon
Well that takes us to three sweeps. One six and two fours. Fair enough one of them didn't go where he planned, but meh. :D

Loye looks in really good touch but now i've said that theres a good chance he'll get out anyway Tait is bowling absolutely rapid. 94 as his average and 97 as quickest is top banana. he could be quicker than Shoaib but it means nothing if he doesn't pick up wickets.

Quick on, quick off though. Even his yorkers are being dug out for ones and twos.

We're cranking it up for 350 here. ;)

Last edited:
LOL Loye finally got hit in the head playing that sweep. He's lucky it wasn't to Shaun Tait. He may have been dead.

Damn McGrath he keeps hitting our players. Hpe this doesn't stop Loyes attacking play.

Users who are viewing this thread