Commonwealth Bank Series

Looked like a Warne flipper, batter on the back foot trapped LBW. As I said if he keeps his pace down he looks a lot more dangerous.

Flintoff was always going to get out there. he never looked like he was going to score freely and has been poor with the bat all tour. Theres not much point in Strauss batting at all now

Well for a spinner, the wide ball is often a very deliberate and very good ball, get the batsman to cut too keenly. Just as a ball down the leg side is often a change of flight to get a stumping.

And Howzat? He's bowling well today. Even when you have no leg break, it's a good surface for leggies.

angryangy said:
Well for a spinner, the wide ball is often a very deliberate and very good ball, get the batsman to cut too keenly. Just as a ball down the leg side is often a change of flight to get a stumping.

And Howzat? He's bowling well today. Even when you have no leg break, it's a good surface for leggies.

Well his wide one didn't look all that dangerous, he should bowl more like he did last over as he looked much better.

Well, English are doing well for a change. 280 is achievable if they play with common sense from here.

Strauss looks like he's just going to try and score quickly here which is probably the best way

Funny thing is, the match has started already and vBookie is still open.

Leicester Fox said:
Strauss looks like he's just going to try and score quickly here which is probably the best way
I think its about time Joyce stopped eating deliveries and smack them around a bit.

shame i'v got no money left because its all gone on england to win the world cup :rolleyes:

siddharth2002 said:
Funny thing is, the match has started already and vBookie is still open.

I think its about time Joyce stopped eating deliveries and smack them around a bit.

Looks closed to me.

Last thing England need is Joyce going as that collapse might occur again. Strauss is new to the crease and shakey plus you don't want new batters facing Tait.

Leicester Fox said:
shame i'v got no money left because its all gone on england to win the world cup :rolleyes:
Lol, I would never bet all money on World Cup VBookie. There will be heaps of opportunities in 60 odd games.

aussie1st said:
Looks closed to me.
Looks like you just closed it, very cheeky. :p

siddharth2002 said:
Lol, I would never bet all money on World Cup VBookie. There will be heaps of opportunities in 60 odd games.

Looks like you just closed it, very cheeky. :p

Lol I wish :p When I looked at it, it was closed already guess someone else did it.

Couple of decent shots from these two and finally we're going in the V down the ground and reaping the rewards.

a misfield from symonds. amazing, michael holdingtook a mental note lol! If joyce gets to 100 i will actually get up and cheer at the top of my voice waking up the whole house

Both these two are using their crease well, yet again Clark struggling when the batters move around their crease.
Looks like we are going to see Tait, this will be interesting seeing how he goes at the death.

Users who are viewing this thread