Commonwealth Bank Series

It makes you wonder what bowlers he has ever managed to flat bat over cover. Just used too much of his bat second time around I think. :)

280 is still on despite all the wickets and it will actually be a good total to defend for England.

MUFC1987 said:
Either way, it's time for you to start praying lad. We can pull this off, believe me.

Lol. No you can't. You are a fool if you think 280 is going to be enough for Australia with that B String bowling attack. You'll be lucky. And then you would have to beat us. And that won't happen.

And no need to laugh at Tait. He just took 2 wickets and would be the best bowler in England if he happened to live there. Beats any of your pacemen.

Now hurry up and realise that your ODI side isn't making the finals.

Anything above 250 on the SCG is a tough chase especially with the spinners there to slow us down. We will need our openers to fire if we are to win.

Forget 280, 300 looks to be on the cards, McGrath gone for a fair bit this over hes usually much better than that.

what bad running! mahmood can whack it a bit. well Plunketts batting and he's got a 50 whcih means he can't be that bad. average over 20

Dalrymple can give a tough look all he likes but he's 100% to blame for that.

Lol England love that type of runout, totally Dalrymple fault there should have run that as he would have made it easily.

This is the best ODI pitch I have seen at the SCG for a while. If England can score almost 300, Aussies could get 400.

I'd back Bopara to turn the odd single into twos though, which is always useful at this stage.

Dalrymple certainly could've at least tried to run that. Taylor got it spot on there, Dalrymple saw him run but did nothing.

Well, there goes the chance to make 300, gonna be hard now considering Mcgrath has another over left.

IloveGilly said:
Dalrymple certainly could've at least tried to run that. Taylor got it spot on there, Dalrymple saw him run but did nothing.

According to the commentators sounds like Dalrymple was saying something but Bopara didn't hear him.

Users who are viewing this thread