Commonwealth Bank Series

Tait's got a lot of potential, he just needs more experience. I imagine with his pace and the fact he's young, means that you may well get the odd poor delivery. He just needs to work out the best way to use his pace. Similar to how Brett Lee has in One Dayers.

I'm not going overboard i'm just saying our batting order does have talent. Before this series you could see that but they have been shocking. I know this Australias second string attack but we were good today

Well lets hope England win today, I have got some vBookie money on them with 4 to 1 odds :)

MUFC1987 said:
Tait's got a lot of potential, he just needs more experience. I imagine with his pace and the fact he's young, means that you may well get the odd poor delivery. He just needs to work out the best way to use his pace. Similar to how Brett Lee has in One Dayers.

Yea always been potential with him, his best aspect today was his bouncer, never seem to lose pace like Lee's one does. Can't see him in the WC squad after this performance but guess he could make it if he has an absolute ripper next game.

siddharth2002 said:
Well lets hope England win today, I have got some vBookie money on them with 4 to 1 odds :)

if england wins today i will loose all my Vcash , s :( . SO , no way .

aussie1st said:
Yea always been potential with him, his best aspect today was his bouncer, never seem to lose pace like Lee's one does. Can't see him in the WC squad after this performance but guess he could make it if he has an absolute ripper next game.
I thing it depends entirely on the make up of the team. If they're confident of playing 4 seamers then they may well take 6 in the squad, which means he would be in. I'd personally expect him to miss out though, especially if Watson is fit. Tait's still got plenty of time though. He could have two WC's after this before reaching his prime which is a worrying thought.

aussie1st said:

He should not be in the WC squad , just becasue of that idiot that Joyce got the Hundred , and england seta a target of 293 , i m totally got pissed of seeing that :mad

Tait was good. You don't rate a player after 1 games performance. Most the English attack will end up with worse figures anyway.

Clark though. Well, I really don't think he deserves his spot. He's had enough chances.

Collingwood as Substitute fielder. :D

It doesn't get any better than that.

I love Liam Plunkett. :D

Incidentally, my picks were Plunkett, Joyce and Mahmood a while ago. :)

what a start! bowled him.We're gonna win the world cup.Australia who? or am i over reacting ;) time for Hodge to decide whether he gets in the worldcup squad.

Come on Saj. Show us what you're capable of.

Good leave that. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
England given a head start. No excuses to lose now. But they still will find a way.

irottev said:
England given a head start. No excuses to lose now. But they still will find a way.
You don't half talk rubbish. England have earned this. Nothing was given to them.

Users who are viewing this thread