Commonwealth Bank Series

we also got White . he can hit also . i dont think any miracle will happen for Kiwi at this stage .

The only thing in doubt here is whether Hodge will get to 100. 1 boundary will win this

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Hussey got run out!!! They asking for the third umpire!!!

Hussey run out. silly when the game was won. not finished the game as he should. Hodge needs to take control here

The 2 vic Boys in the crease, show New Zealand what Victoria made of boys COME ON

Bond has been pretty dissapointing. Back problems and all, if he can't bowl at his full, he shouldn't be playing. If he isn't going to put everything in. We have Mills waiting. Not as expensive as Lee, but at least Lee got a few wickets.

Taits overs have really made a huge difference.

These imaginary no-balls don't help.

I also saw Hodge not ground his bat behind the line in one of those twos. I wonder how many they got away with. Those twos have really hurt.

Game in the bag for Aussies now.

Dissapointing, but another great game of cricket. MOTM to Ponting. Don't care what Hodge does, had Ponting not been out there, chances are he would have paniced at the run rate and got out. Ponting is honestly the best thing since Bradman. He is better then Tendulkar, better then Lara. I hope his Hip puts him out for the final matches. Otherwise we will struggle to win any. Of course, once we beat England in the next match.

Users who are viewing this thread