Commonwealth Bank Series

Hodge Now hve to hit a SIX , otherwise , he will not get 100 <com Hodge get the Hundred. :happy

Last edited:
Well done boys great win, Brad Hodge you star, 99 not out, 10 balls to spare, Victoria showing New Zealand how its done :happy :happy :happy :happy

Oh my, he chose to end at that nightmare number of 99. He cared more about that win and that surely will secure a spot for a while longer.

I don't think we did much bad to lose that match. Ponting was just too good. Just outplayed without playing badly.

Good pitch because batting got no harder, was a shame it was absolutly flat though.

Had Styris been able to bowl 10, may have been a little tighter.

Unlucky Hodge 99 * :crying , But what a role :) , Brilliant :hpraise :hpraise

A gr8 Victory For Us :cheers

Bad luck to Hodge he deserved that 100 would have been the perfect ending for him. Still good 99 from him.

symonds_sixes said:
Yeah I'm looking forward to it, go England!:D

Dislike New Zealand more than us? or is it just pity ;) Both teams will be up for this match but England will be full of confidence and I think Vaughan might be back. Depends whether England choose to be idiots or acually play too

Eng vs. NZ will be pretty close. Both teams look convincing now, if England bat first then I think it will be a real contest.

Users who are viewing this thread