Commonwealth Bank Series

evertonfan said:
I wouldn't put Hodge in my England team thank you very much.

I think you should have Hodge as your avatar here mate. :laugh He beats Mal hands down! Least Hodge knows there's an offside to bat as well. :p

everybody said how bad tait bowled in sydney it was his first match and he had better figures than brett lee did today cut him some slack

i really hope he fills the third fast bowling spot for the test team even though he probably wont i still cant get over that 160kph ball i would like to see malachy loye sweep that one

John Adams said:
Haha super Mal with a bloody jaw huh?
He'll get his revenge in the finals! :p And he's superMal when Brett Lee gets hit for six from a slog sweep. The undisputable shot of the tournament

when was the last time any of the Australian players beat england. It's so long ago i can't even remember it. whereas mal loye was handing out a beating to your guys just this week :p (ok so not all of this stament is true but come on, we've got to make use of our 1 win against Australia!)

PhilD123 said:
He'll get his revenge in the finals! :p And he's superMal when Brett Lee gets hit for six from a slog sweep. The undisputable shot of the tournament

he'll be saving that for the world cup final :)

Mal Loye has been quite good but he is getting out to left armers all the time. Needs to sort that out otherwise the flight to the world cup might be out of his grasp.

Griffo said:
i really hope he fills the third fast bowling spot for the test team even though he probably wont i still cant get over that 160kph ball i would like to see malachy loye sweep that one

I wouldn't put it past him. More batsmen should try sweeping pace bowlers.

Tait looks average to me. He only has two deliveries and neither of them work.

he is out and out the fastest bowler in the world and averages 25 in first class cricket does that not count for anything?

Drewska said:
Mal Loye has been quite good but he is getting out to left armers all the time. Needs to sort that out otherwise the flight to the world cup might be out of his grasp.
Yeah, thats certainly his weakness. However, as I think Puddleduck showed, he got 64 against Worcestershire last year in the c and g, so musn't have a major problem there. Its the same as Flintoff though, they both nibble at the left-armers ball just outside off-stump.

I dont think Tait is the quickest in the world, I would say Akhtar and Lee are quicker on a regular basis than him.

PhilD123 said:
I dont think Tait is the quickest in the world, I would say Akhtar and Lee are quicker on a regular basis than him.
How many games have you seen him play?

Users who are viewing this thread