Commonwealth Bank Series

This is interesting. I expected New Zealand to win this match. So far England has the advantage. 39 runs needed from 20 balls. The good thing is that Fleming is still there.

Just as I wrote this above, Fleming is out! England is in a strong position to win this.

Frankling and Bond have to hit some sixes. Otherwhile this will be over for them.

Never in doubt really, even after the headstart that we gave them. ;)

Anyways, we're going to the finals. :)

It's the right teams in the final after the way we've come back, needing to win our last two games and getting the job done. Fleming was let done badly by his team today.

Great last over from Saj.

Can't wait to hear all the excuses and how England fluked their way to the finals. :rolleyes:

I think today showed that we're better in the field when Vaughan is Captain and Flintoff is just allowed to do his thing. It's just a shame that Vaughan doesn't fit into our batting lineup really.

It begs the question of who Pietersen comes in for, without pushing Collingwood or Flintoff further down the order. I'd rather see Bell open than Vaughan as well, he seems more prepared to try things and he can normally put away the bad balls, which Vaughan could struggle with.

evertonfan said:
Can't wait to hear all the excuses and how England fluked their way to the finals. :rolleyes:
:D Already.

Oh, I demand a vbookie entitled: 'Will New Zealand beat Australia in a single One Day Cricket match in 2007.'

You had a chance against Australia? That explains why you never beat them and we did...

evertonfan said:
You had a chance against Australia? That explains why you never beat them and we did...

We are more consistant. We came close more often. Whilst England improved, i'd say your winning has come to an end. Now stop being a sore winner about it. You made your point.

Ponting even said he had more respect for our side. You beat them without Ponting, and some other key players. Ponting playe din every game against us. He's the best batsman in the world. He makes a difference.

Whatever you say.

I'd rather be a sore winner than a sore loser anyway. I'm actually very gracious in defeat and i've been nothing but that throughout this dismal tour. Everytime you lose you whinge about it and say you're never watching cricket again.

Scroll a few matches back when you beat us but you were on the rack at 60/5 before Oram and McCullum's partnership. You said you'd never watch New Zealand again. Now stop whingeing and appreciate the fact that England have won mroe games than New Zealand and we are in the finals on merit.

evertonfan said:
Scroll a few matches back when you beat us but you were on the rack at 60/5 before Oram and McCullum's partnership. You said you'd never watch New Zealand again. Now stop whingeing and appreciate the fact that England have won mroe games than New Zealand and we are in the finals on merit.

I've accepted that fact. Stop causing arguments.

I already explained why I said that and took it back.

Stop deleting my posts admins. I hate the censorship.

Users who are viewing this thread