Commonwealth Bank Series

I'd back Bangladesh to beat any team if they perform on their day.

evertonfan said:
Joyce was forced, Panesar is the obvious choice and Nixon is there because England just seem to hate Chris Read. If they were experimenting they'd have played Bopara.

Also why not try Plunkett, Lewis has had a bad first couple of games and Plunkett has barely even played a game for over 2 months, feel sorry for the lad.

Lewis has to go hes worthless and his fielding is below par. Try one of the other bowlers as they can't do any worse than Lewis.

Exactly no point in having someone that can't do anything right currently. His pace is never going to threaten batsmen on our pitches.

I really think they should try Stuart Broad, he did really good against Pakistan..

valvolux said:
Kiwis are without Mills, Styris and Oram. I'd back Bangladesh to beat either of these teams.
England without Trescothick, Harmison, Jones, Pietersen. When all at their best I rate over Mills, Styris & Oram.

wfdu_ben91 said:
England without Trescothick, Harmison, Jones, Pietersen. When all at their best I rate over Mills, Styris & Oram.
Harmison is retired, you can't claim him as a missing part of the team

Michael Vaughan, the England captain, will miss Friday's CB Series match against Australia in Brisbane due to a torn left hamstring. Scans showed Vaughan had a grade one tear after injuring the leg while fielding in the three-wicket win over New Zealand in Hobart on Tuesday.

Despite the decision to retain Vaughan, who will be reassessed over the next two days, England have called up Mal Loye, the Lancashire batsman.

Full article here

Poor bugger and in the same match where Bond gets is injury.
I'm sure some of you English fans will be happy with Loye call up.

Surpise surpise, Vaughan is injured again.
Not even 24 hour attention would stop him from getting injured.
Now someone else comes in, probably Bopara.

I think Bopara and Loye will play on friday, unless for some reason we don't drop Joyce who is rather useless at the moment.

Drewska said:
I think Bopara and Loye will play on friday, unless for some reason we don't drop Joyce who is rather useless at the moment.

Please, Joyce has seemed very out of depth to me.

Users who are viewing this thread