Commonwealth Bank Series

You can sense when Hayden's going to give you the charge.
I'm just not sure about this Anderson guy though, his getting it to nip back into Hayden.
Now that Gilchrist is gone, it gives Hayden a smallish chance of getting a century.
Cracking shot!

Oh well brings in Hodge, lets see how his latest ODI stint goes.
It was there to hit as well just Gilly got under it too much.

That hurts, knowing you are under pressure, spot on the line, performed in the field and then make a duck.

Carn Jimmy! Hopefully Hodge fails all summer so he can spend all of 2007 playing for Lancs. Good catch that from JD.

c Jimmy b Jimmy. Has a nice ring to it.

Hodge poor ODI record continues, I was expecting a lot more from him given his form in domestic.
Nice first up ball to Clarke too, Anderson is looking good now.

Jimmy is bowling beautifuly here. Has the real James Anderson finally, finally re-surfaced here? He looks to mastered his new action.

evertonfan said:
Carn Jimmy! Hopefully Hodge fails all summer so he can spend all of 2007 playing for Lancs. Good catch that from JD.

Evil!

Anderson seems to be swinging it late.

He just need to get his confidence back up and that Kiwi game seems to have done the trick. Always helps when Gilly is smashing you all over the place.

Ah seeing Hayden this troubled reminds me of the glory days of 2005 against Hoggard. Shame.

Hmmm looks like we have a contest now. Hayden out the same way Gilly was and he sure isn't making his spot secure.

Users who are viewing this thread